[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Ideas for next Mudmeet - to get people there!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Author Ideas for next Mudmeet - to get people there!
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 20-09-2004 09:34   
Oh, right. Hmn.

Well, that's all cool and ting, but the small problem is that any mudmeet I organised, I would have to leave at my daughter's bedtime ...

Where's Jincks when you need her =)

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 31-10-2004 19:23   
So any news on the next Mudmeet ????

Even if Halen has to leave early!

Karya - you said you were sorting something for early next year ... ?

If you want another up north where I sorted one before lemme know, easily fixed!
Curry, beer, adjacent digs, etc.

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 31-10-2004 23:32   
Quote:

On 31-10-2004 19:23, Vulnax wrote:
Karya - you said you were sorting something for early next year ... ?

I did?? It wasn't me who said that ... Anyway, I'm unavailable to organise anything before May 2005.

[ This Message was edited by: Karya on 31-10-2004 23:33 ]

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Gemz
protector

Posted: 21-11-2004 18:03   
I reckon the next meet should be in Birmingham. Central and good places to go. Don't know when though. I'd organise but I doubt anyone would come lol.
xxxx

View Profile of Gemz      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 23-11-2004 20:15   
i would'nt mind a mudmeet in the summer hols maybe october time but the problem is pnly a few live in the south most live in the centre or up north so that would be hard but i would have to agree with my amigo gemz and no one will show up but also like Gemz i would'nt mind planning one anyway as i love ya all except maybe benny as its all his fault nah only a joke benny i loves ya to matey

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 29-12-2004 22:01   
Not wanting to disagree..... but!

Karya
Witch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's not strictly accurate ...

I know I was expected to organise a mudmeet after I ran the poll, and indeed I was going to organise a mudmeet either in October in Birmingham, or run an event to decide the location (as suggested by Gothik).

Intially I posted the results of the poll to allow others to take the opportunity to organise a mudmeet themselves and if noone did then I would have.

However after posting the results I discovered that there was another private "unofficial" meet being held within a month of the mudmeet I was going to organise. As I didn't want to unduly affect attendance of either meet I decided not to organise a mudmeet. I didn't post my intentions or lack of intentions for not wanting to affect the other meet.

So, it wasn't because I couldn't "be bothered" but as Vulnax did start this thread asking for wiz help in organising a mudmeet I apologise for starting something then not keeping you informed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop apologising to me, I wasn't having a go at any of you!!

I'm happy to organise a meet somewhere like Birmingham but I'm not sure when. Hawumph and I have been talking about when would be good time for a mudmeet.

However, if Crowley is going to organise one then count me in!

PS I always heavily publicise any mudmeet that people organise.

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Jincks
protector

Posted: 04-01-2005 00:03   
Well look what happens when you aren't around for a while people forget how to spell your name

View Profile of Jincks   Email Jincks      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 04-01-2005 11:14   
Where in those two posts did I say that I was going to organise a mudmeet early this year?

I simply can NOT organise anything right now.

And ... Hi Jincks! (sorry, no pun intended!) And look what happens to mudmeets when you disappear!!

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 06-01-2005 23:10   
Hi Karya

We know you are committed to other actvities, and are not pressurising you to organise a meet ...

My previous post with your quotes intended to show that you stated you would sort one etc.

But no worries, I just miss the meets!

Unless you all wanna come up north again to same place, but different curry house!
And bring others too!!!

V

Shantigh
friar

Posted: 24-01-2005 00:35   
I don't think it has anything to do with Jincks disappearing for a lack of mudmeets but more players disappearing, can hardly have a meet when you have barely any regular players, can you?

View Profile of Shantigh   Email Shantigh   Goto the website of Shantigh   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.