[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 25/08/2011+
Author Bash Report 25/08/2011+
royston
ranger

Posted: 26-08-2011 12:09   
?BASH REPROT FOR THURSDAY 25TH AUGUST 2011

This was yet another resounding success. It wasn?t that we succeeded in killing all the mobiles and were each 3k points better off at the end but that the bash itself was a whole lot of fun involving lots of teamwork.

During the week I had been persuaded by Gaia to resign from MA and join WIMP ?as communication would be so much easier? and ?just for the Bash?. In the event there was little house communication but a great deal of shouting.

Those present at the outset were Gaia the necromancer, who was elected Bash-General; Ahti the Sorcerer; Folly who was valiantly fighting below his weight at Warrior and finally Hood the Priest, who had acquired the prefix little red riding, and so was billed as ?Hood the little red riding priest?. I am not quite sure where Priest fits into the order of things but it is a protected person. Oh and Cenedra in the Tearoom of course.

I had it in mind to do the column myself but, for reasons I thought would save time, decided to get the flute first. I made a rush for the pointers and, for once, got to them before anyone else. Then after a bit more kitting up, I descended into the Goblins Lairs. I had hardly got started when Gaia asked for the pointers so he could get on with the column. He overruled my objections on the grounds that his way was quicker and of course he was the Bash-General. But I was in some difficulty as there were four goblins between me and the way out. I had not sited. Doh!

The column was set up and it went like clockwork and I went on to deal with the rats. Ahti joined in; then along came Gaia. While the rats were being slaughtered, the SV dropped to just 100 The Bash , it seemed to me had only just started. I handed over the flute to Ahti and left them to it. In the event it was Gaia who later slayed the dragon.

I went back to the Goblins to find that the last three had been accounted for. Next came a bit of team work at the Keep. Gaia, Ahti, Hood and I all fought our way valiantly to the top floor, where I left them to it and went on to my old friends the Watersnakes. We were soon three snakes down and there were just 75 mobiles in the land. Meanwhile there was a torrent of water somewhere and no one drowned, except a few angry mobiles. Someone lost their cape, claiming that Ahti had stolen it and wanted him killed. But Ahti was with me. He killed the fifth snake, the death thrust happening just as I entered the room. The sixth was elusive but I found it in a little known part of the underground complex.

On the North mountain I rushed headlong into the Snow Leopard. He was worth 202 points but left me with just 30 Stam. The Pony and the Snow Bird were routine. At this point Gaia became convinced that the Wizzes had opened up the Pagoda. This was denied. Someone asked if it had not been open all along but Gaia was having none of it. I can empathise with him. If something happens and you cannot account for it or ? blame a Wiz ? that?s my motto.

Anyway I thought I had better go to the Pagoda as the apes would be running riot. At one stage I fled and took Gaia?s boat with me. Not for the first time. When I had recovered all my stamina, I chased Gaia round the Land to give him back his boat and eventually caught up with him back at the keep.

The spider was still left and I chased round looking for some antidote against its venom. I eventually found some and took it just before going into the ruin. To my dismay I found the cord was just not there. I know there must be several ways of getting the spider to appear but the only one I know depends on the sticky cord being in situ. At this point Gaia was fighting the Golem. I tried to summon the Spider totally without success. And stupidly I lost my magic for the second time that set. I wonder sometimes if there may be a way into the Spider?s Lair. But even if there were it does not sound like the sort of place where I would want to spend much time.

Restoring my magic, I went to get the horn. On my return to the Dense Forest next to the Ruin, I tried to give the horn to Gaia, convinced by now that my protection against venom bites had worn off, but he left before I could get the command in. And suddenly it was all over. The last mobile had been killed.

This was another good bash and the fourth success in a row. If this continues I can see the Wizzes safely chatting to one another in their Hot Tub (a room denied to mortals) will wish to 'stretch? us.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 26-08-2011 12:30 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Miek
pioneer

Posted: 26-08-2011 16:41   
Though I only logged on for a brief moment, there was a bash just now! Successful too!

View Profile of Miek      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 27-08-2011 10:48   
There have been a number of bashes taking place during the day over the last few weeks, most of them with a successful outcome. They have been highly popular by those taking part. I put it down to the school holidays. As always the more taking part; the better they are.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 28-08-2011 21:22   
Quote:

On 26-08-2011 12:09, royston wrote:
Someone asked if it had not been open all along but Gaia was having none of it. I can empathise with him. If something happens and you cannot account for it or ? blame a Wiz ? that?s my motto.

Seems common, the apparent belief they know everything so the unexplained must be wiz interference.

Quote:

This was another good bash and the fourth success in a row. If this continues I can see the Wizzes safely chatting to one another in their Hot Tub (a room denied to mortals) will wish to 'stretch? us.

Giant settings too high maybe?

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 28-08-2011 23:13   
Quote:

Giant settings too high maybe?

Giants? They're just pussy cats!

Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 29-08-2011 15:36   
Quote:

On 28-08-2011 23:13, royston wrote:
Giants? They're just pussy cats!

Roc settings too high maybe?

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 29-08-2011 18:53   
Rocs would be nice...

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 30-08-2011 12:12   
Don't you roc me daddyo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zVufDsncvM

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 30-08-2011 12:20 ]

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.