[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 22/09/11+
Author Bash Report 22/09/11+
royston
ranger

Posted: 23-09-2011 10:56   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2011

The problem I am having at the moment is to say anything original in these reports. Last night was another win for the mortals, now making eight in a row and this was achieved I believe in record time. There was a reset at about 8:50pm and it was decided to go in at about 9:02pm. It seemed that for once there wasn?t a Wiz available. That did not deter us in any way. We finished with 28 minutes left. A Wiz did show up after a while but we were doing so well that he must have decided to let us get on with it and not restart the game with a wiz-reset. In the event no one was elected Bash-General.

A QW towards the end of the game showed there had been three Necromancers and two Sorcerers playing: Hood, Crixas and me at Necro. with Zalagar and Stormin at Sorc. Those last two made it to Necro. with their 3K bonus at the end of the game. Zedar came in after it was all over making six Necros. in the Tearoom. It was good to see Zalagar back after too long an absence.

I was astounded how quickly the survivor count dropped first to 100 then to 50. It seemed to me I had hardly got started and all the mobiles were going. If there is a danger of it seeming too easy the Wizzes believe in introducing mobiles to extend us and I have no complaint with that. Nor with them opening up parts of the land, like the Giants?. Last night the Wiz created a new mobile for us to tackle namely a ghostly dwarf rabbit. Zalagar tackled this first on her own but Stomin came along and finished it off. I am not sure if Zalagar had to flee or if she was in at the kill too. Stormin said he got 100 points for the kill so if they were both there it would had had a value of 200, making it a bit tougher than the normal run of mobile.

The last creature to be killed was, as always, the Golem. With so much time left the Wiz evidently decided to liven things up by giving the Golem the two handed sword. This made Crixas?s life a whole lot more difficult in the Inner Sanctum.

For once there had been an octopus in the sea, worth we were told by Crixas 400 points. After the Bash, the Dragon, in the form of a Wiz-Mo, appeared in the Tearoom and we talked about various options which I will relate in a different thread

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 23-09-2011 11:30 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Miek
pioneer

Posted: 23-09-2011 11:38   
Some nice write-ups roy Always brings a smile to my face on a friday morning
Only wish I had the time to join in xx

View Profile of Miek      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
fraxis
novice

Posted: 23-09-2011 12:04   
Maybe the pagoda and giants should be opened for every bash irrespective of numbers. We've finished the bash with 30 minutes to spare for 2 weeks running now.

The mobiles need to up their game! Or maybe we should limit ourselves to Sorc's as highest level to bash with?

[ This Message was edited by: fraxis on 23-09-2011 12:09 ]

View Profile of fraxis      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 23-09-2011 19:16   
Quote:

On 23-09-2011 10:56, royston wrote: Last night the Wiz created a new mobile for us to tackle namely a ghostly dwarf rabbit. Zalagar tackled this first on her own but Stomin came along and finished it off. I am not sure if Zalagar had to flee or if she was in at the kill too. Stormin said he got 100 points for the kill so if they were both there it would had had a value of 200, making it a bit tougher than the normal run of mobile.

If Stormin had not showed up, I might have been forced to flee. As it was, I was there when the ghostly dwarf rabbit fell, and I believe I got 100 points for it.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 24-09-2011 05:11   
id ignore whatever i say im a tit

[ This Message was edited by: itsgaia on 24-09-2011 13:45 ]

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 24-09-2011 10:15   
Quote:

On 24-09-2011 05:11, itsgaia wrote:
Yeah nice input Frax, maybe it would make any difference if you played the bashes then gave your opinion

These remarks appear somewhat harsh. Sarcasm, irony and even gentle leg pulling do not work in an e-mail nor it seems on a forum. They were not mitigated by your choice of .

I wonder if you claim to know every persona name associated with the name of every member of this forum?

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 24-09-2011 11:39   
Quote:

On 24-09-2011 05:11, itsgaia wrote:
Yeah nice input Frax, maybe it would make any difference if you played the bashes then gave your opinion

I liked his ideas, particularly the one where giants breath fire.

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 24-09-2011 19:45   
Quote:

On 24-09-2011 11:39, Turrican wrote:
I liked his ideas, particularly the one where giants breath fire.

Well NOW you're in trouble!!!!!

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 24-09-2011 20:52   
Quote:

On 24-09-2011 19:45, Hawumph wrote:
Well NOW you're in trouble!!!!!

Why, you going to give me the paddington bear stare?

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 24-09-2011 23:13   
What's wrong with giving the giants fire breathing properties .. as long as not as leathal as the draon's!

If the bashers want a challenge, help them out!

Although I've not played a bash for weeks .. so who am I to talk!!

Have fun people

V

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 29-09-2011 00:29   
I'd just like to add my vote for the less challenging bash option, maybe with an extra pillar or two, a few extra wafers (chocolate chip preferred), and possibly some additional extra sharp pointy weapons starting in the hut. And lightsabers.

View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 29-09-2011 20:55   
Quote:

On 29-09-2011 00:29, Folly wrote:
I'd just like to add my vote for the less challenging bash option

I'll fod the hedgehog for you.

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk