[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Together In Electric Dreams
Author Together In Electric Dreams
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 06-11-2011 07:37   
Just in case any of you don't read QBlog I thought I would point out the video featuring Richard Bartle.

It is by a cross-dressing, Australian band called Mechanical Black, and is a cover of Together In Electric Dreams (Phil Oakey of Human League & Georgio Moroder, from the film Electric Dreams).

I particularly love this because of all the cameos appearances, not just Richard's. My love of gaming stems from the works of the people who appear in this, and some of the old hardware takes me way way back too.

So enjoy Together In Electric Dreams. And just in case, at about 3.02, there's Richard.

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 06-11-2011 21:21   
That is EPIC! Kinda relieved he didn't get zapped by the tranniemaking guitar though

View Profile of Zordell        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 06-11-2011 22:02   

Argh, CBM Vic 20, CBM 64, was that an Acorn? Apple IIe and / or LISA ?

I met a few of those guys at fairs and shows - Jeff Minter, Richard, maybe Jackson and Livingstone too...

Good old days of games on tape and no Internet!

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 06-11-2011 22:03   

Also,

Forgot her name but the woman who reappears near the end on the right hand side looks like Sarah Millican!

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 07-11-2011 10:35   
Quote:

On 06-11-2011 22:03, Vulnax wrote:

Also,

Forgot her name but the woman who reappears near the end on the right hand side looks like Sarah Millican!

Probably Elonka Dunin

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.