[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 16/02/2012+
Author Bash Report 16/02/2012+
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 14-02-2012 22:23   
There will be a bash this Thursday. Probably.

Bring your own beer.

[ This Message was edited by: Folly on 17-02-2012 19:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Folly on 17-02-2012 19:28 ]

View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
nigeljuggler
novice

Posted: 15-02-2012 10:24   
For a change I can actually make it. Mainly because my wife is going out so I can't.

Nigel

who has seen the last 20 minutes of some bashes

View Profile of nigeljuggler      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 16-02-2012 14:31   
im in aslong as im still awake, are you bashing or not nigel?? lol

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
nigeljuggler
novice

Posted: 17-02-2012 18:56   
So I turned up with about 20 minutes to go before the start of the bash and sat in the tearoom chatting with Cenedra and others. Just before 9pm we started wondering when a wiz would turn up and bang on 9:03 Hawumph enlightened us with his presence and reset the land for us to start. The database initialised and away we went. Cenedra cheering from the sidelines. Basketcase was voted bash general.

I started as I meant to go on by tackling the fireflies whilst Folly went for the bees. Basketcase and Armandaleg were stocking up with wafers and shortly after that we were invited to the hut where we then could go and get statted.

From there I went and killed a bunch of water snakes whilst hearing all sorts of noises as I tried to sleep. The dragon roared, the ox mooed and I killed another snake. Running out of them I started on the dwarfs. and did a few, got asked to help with the evil twins so tried but they got killed before I got there. So I did some more dwarfs. Then got asked to help with skeleton2 and then did more dwarfs and ended up chasing one half way through the mines. Whilst there I suddenly remembered the canary and went to dispose of it. A slip in my typing and I fell into the incinerator and ended up in the tearoom. Thus losing my stats.

I fought a few zombies, helped with the golem and realised that when someone had shouted that they had done the goblins they had missed a couple and did them. I then helped with sk1 and spent the next few minutes trying to sleep up as people kept shouting as to what was left. The pagoda had opened and I helped Basketcase dispose of a monk but the rest had been dome by someone else.

By this time the number of mobiles was quickly disappearing. The sealife were soon disposed of, so was the swan, we were down to 5 mobiles what were they?

Two were dwarfs including the baby. How often has that been one of the last 5. Someone disposed of a couple more, we were down to one.... what was it?

We waited, our general wasn't talking. Suddenly the land was emptied, with 36 minutes to go. It seems that Basketcase had been taking his time dealing with the hedgehog. We all cheered and reconvened in the tearoom for a sip of tea and a chat.

View Profile of nigeljuggler      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 17-02-2012 19:31   
I had a go at writing a bash report as well. It might duplicate what Nigel wrote but I'll post it anyway

Hawumph the Arch Wiz got the bash going just after 9pm and I think these are the players who were there at the start:

Basketcase the sorcerer
Salvadore the patriarch
Armandaleg the dragon-slaying superheroine
Devious the jester sorcerer
Folly the sorcerer

There was the usual mad dash for kit at the start of the reset before the serious killing got started. It wasn't long before I was equipped with the lobster pot, a decrease effective strength vial, a decrease effective dexterity vial, key 53 and the bardiche. I'm still not too sure what a bardiche is.

I decided to go visit the hunchback and get wafer11. However after a few unsuccessful steals I ended up having to eat it not long after I stole it. He also broke my bardiche. No wafers, no weapon, not yet picked up a fs. Textbook bash start.

Basketcase had been voted bash-general and set up the pillar. Perfect timing to recover stam after the hunchback fight. I think all five players made it to the classical ruin.

I then noticed that the Pagoda was open so went to grab some wafers, a weapon and some other bits 'n pieces. I made a start on the pagoda killing apes8 to 11 and the upstairs mobs. Much quicker to type than it took to kill them. I then decided to kill sk0 early in the reset, just for a change. Someone shouted ?bye bye sk0? after they'd heard the room open ? they were far more optimistic than me, but the fight didn't go too bad.

Next on the list was to kill the carp. I also checked the list to see if the tiger was on it, it wasn't so I left it for someone braver...

Next mobs were piglet, dove and fox

The fox has just passed on.
*sv.reset
46 alive, 255 dead.
*Time-stamp: 21:48:53 on 16-FEB-2012.
This is reset 54699, using slot 0.
An auto-reset will be initiated in approximately 62 minutes.
Things were going well.

I heard someone shout that they were killing the apes, so went to help. Salvadore and Armandaleg were there fighting and I helped mop up a couple. I then noticed it stopped raining so went to make a start on the sealife.

A bit later on I went back to visit the giant snake, still decided to leave the tiger and found Devious and Basketcase fighting sk1 and the pterodactyl on middle mountain.

*sv.reset
9 alive, 292 dead.
*Time-stamp: 22:09:39 on 16-FEB-2012.
This is reset 54699, using slot 0.
An auto-reset will be initiated in approximately 41 minutes.
9 left to find in 41 minutes. The bash general took out the mouse. The boar was located and killed by Salvadore, the swan was next.

Someone shouted that there were four left. As it turns out it was the usual suspects, no, wait, it was the baby dwarf, dwarf28 and dwarf15. For a change. The last mob was (I think) the hedgehog. Or the spider. Maybe one of those. Anyway I think we got the 3k with 36 minutes to go. A very enjoyable bash.

[ This Message was edited by: Folly on 17-02-2012 19:31 ]

View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 18-02-2012 23:33   
Awesome reports guys shame royston wasnt here to write the third one but i had fun reading. lets hope more show up next week.

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.