pioneer

Posted: 22-11-2012 23:33   
That's right. +!

[ This Message was edited by: Folly on 22-11-2012 23:34 ]

View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 22-11-2012 23:35   
OK, I got the date wrong. It's still a + though!

kaif
cleric

Posted: 23-11-2012 07:58   
In the absence of Royston, I submit the following Bash Report. It is presented in two versions: 1) the Short Version and 2) the Long Version.

1) Short Version: There was a bash. No mobiles were left.

2) Long Version:

Folly the necromancer, Secondlook the newly-minted warlock and Zephyrus the champion who-doesn?t-want-to-grow-up laced up their hunting boots and dashed from the tearoom once Crazyfool the stand up wizard had signaled with the starting gun.

The first mobile to fall to Zeph?s wicked dagger was the ordinary garden snail. This was to be no ordinary bash, however, although Zeph was unaware of this fact at the time. His subsequent ?k mo f wp? resulted in a prolonged fight with the ox which lumbered under the parrot?s branch at an inopportune moment. Then there was a brief detour up to the crawl space in the attic for a glow and a search for the resting place of the ?true? longsword.

Shouts came from distant regions of the Land reporting successful fights and broadcasting plans. Heiach the wizard arrived and Secondlook the Warlock was voted bash general. A call to group together later to fight the dwarves led the king dwarf to also call out to his subjects and rally his own forces. The sign at the entry of the Citadel warned that they were ready for any intruders. In short, they were armed and dangerous!

The king?s newest pet, a tiger, was prowling the Dwarven hall when Folly arrived. While Folly dueled with the tiger, Secondlook and Zeph ascended the floors of the Keep and dispatched the dark and winged denizens therein. Zeph then proceeded to the Citadel to join with Folly in fighting the dwarven rabble, only to be greeted by the King?s eagle and 2 ill-tempered dwarves. Secondlook arrived to help but Zeph and the eagle each fled the scene near death. Regrouping, and after a short seafaring adventure, Zeph found his two team mates in the first dwarf guard room. Meanwhile, the King?s subjects had used their mighty forge to fashion more knives and swords for the battle to come. The Royal bakers had also been busy in the kitchen creating artisan wafers.

Not to be deterred, the merry band charged from room to room with Folly scouting the way. They found the King Dwarf discussing strategy with the surly guards but were able to lure him away for private negotiations. At last, the King and guards were dead and then there was a scramble to finish within the slightly extended time. Zeph finished the snakes while others attacked skellies and hunted in the Evil Wood. Secondlook lost and regained his magical powers. Royston was sorely missed as Zeph had no tools to return from the North mountain and did not travel on to hunt the pony and snowbird. (Editorial note: there are reportedly at least seven ways for a non-magic user to return from those distant lands). Two mobiles left! The golem and a skeleton. Everyone joined in at the end to vanquish the last mobile.

All in all, a very challenging and satisfying bash. Thanks to Heiach for running it!

View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 23-11-2012 13:53   
What a great report. Thank you. Reading it was just like being there. You got the job.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 23-11-2012 14:31   
Hey guys, bash sounded fun,
I shoud be getting my new laptop weds so hopefully i can join in.

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 23-11-2012 19:10   
Quote:

On 23-11-2012 07:58, kaif wrote:
In the absence of Royston, I submit the following Bash Report. It is presented in two versions: 1) the Short Version and 2) the Long Version.

1) Short Version: There was a bash. No mobiles were left.

2) Long Version:

Folly the necromancer, Secondlook the newly-minted warlock and Zephyrus the champion who-doesn?t-want-to-grow-up laced up their hunting boots and dashed from the tearoom once Crazyfool the stand up wizard had signaled with the starting gun.

The first mobile to fall to Zeph?s wicked dagger was the ordinary garden snail. This was to be no ordinary bash, however, although Zeph was unaware of this fact at the time. His subsequent ?k mo f wp? resulted in a prolonged fight with the ox which lumbered under the parrot?s branch at an inopportune moment. Then there was a brief detour up to the crawl space in the attic for a glow and a search for the resting place of the ?true? longsword.

Shouts came from distant regions of the Land reporting successful fights and broadcasting plans. Heiach the wizard arrived and Secondlook the Warlock was voted bash general. A call to group together later to fight the dwarves led the king dwarf to also call out to his subjects and rally his own forces. The sign at the entry of the Citadel warned that they were ready for any intruders. In short, they were armed and dangerous!

The king?s newest pet, a tiger, was prowling the Dwarven hall when Folly arrived. While Folly dueled with the tiger, Secondlook and Zeph ascended the floors of the Keep and dispatched the dark and winged denizens therein. Zeph then proceeded to the Citadel to join with Folly in fighting the dwarven rabble, only to be greeted by the King?s eagle and 2 ill-tempered dwarves. Secondlook arrived to help but Zeph and the eagle each fled the scene near death. Regrouping, and after a short seafaring adventure, Zeph found his two team mates in the first dwarf guard room. Meanwhile, the King?s subjects had used their mighty forge to fashion more knives and swords for the battle to come. The Royal bakers had also been busy in the kitchen creating artisan wafers.

Not to be deterred, the merry band charged from room to room with Folly scouting the way. They found the King Dwarf discussing strategy with the surly guards but were able to lure him away for private negotiations. At last, the King and guards were dead and then there was a scramble to finish within the slightly extended time. Zeph finished the snakes while others attacked skellies and hunted in the Evil Wood. Secondlook lost and regained his magical powers. Royston was sorely missed as Zeph had no tools to return from the North mountain and did not travel on to hunt the pony and snowbird. (Editorial note: there are reportedly at least seven ways for a non-magic user to return from those distant lands). Two mobiles left! The golem and a skeleton. Everyone joined in at the end to vanquish the last mobile.

All in all, a very challenging and satisfying bash. Thanks to Heiach for running it!

A very entertaining evening, the King Dwarf was taking the bash pretty seriously lol, cheers Heiach.

Your spell failed!
It works on you instead!
You have suddenly and magically gone blind!
*blind tiger
Your spell worked!
The tiger has gone blind!
*unblind
Your spell worked!
You have suddenly and magically regained your sight!
*dr dg
Dinghy dropped.
*The king dwarf shouts "pillar".
*w.k tiger f wp
Dwarfen hall.
There is a finely-worked poker here. A rusty key can be seen here. A
polished, silver salver has been carelessly dropped to one side. Before you
crouches the dangerously powerful form of a regal tiger. A loose chip of
mosaic lies by your feet. The front door is locked shut.
*You attack the tiger, using the longsword as a weapon.
*You miss the tiger.
The tiger hits you (93/116).
*The burly dwarf guard shouts "ok boss".
*str
Your spell worked!
You emit a bright blue flash of light.
You have suddenly and magically become stronger!
*deft
Your spell worked!
You emit a bright green flash of light.
You have suddenly and magically become more adroit!
*In the distance, you hear the rumble of thunder.
*You hit the tiger (10-14).
The tiger looks critically injured.
The tiger misses you.
*la
OK, Folly the necromancer laughs.

Folly
pioneer

Posted: 23-11-2012 19:13   
Quote:

On 23-11-2012 14:31, itsgaia wrote:
Hey guys, bash sounded fun,
I shoud be getting my new laptop weds so hopefully i can join in.

Good stuff, see you Thursday!

kaif
cleric

Posted: 23-11-2012 20:47   
No no no! I was just filling in for you . Due to timing issues, I'm only able to make it to bashes -- or parts of bashes -- occasionally. Yesterday was an exception.

I always enjoy, though, reading your reports of what went on. I just thought to try and return the favor....

View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 13-12-2012 22:56   
Three weeks ago (can't count)

[ This Message was edited by: Folly on 13-12-2012 22:57 ]

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.