[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index General Chat Royston's antics
Author Royston's antics
royston
ranger

Joined: Jul 14, 2007
Posts: 1217
From: Felixstowe, Suffolk.
Posted: 18-02-2013 12:03   
Not one of my best sessions.


Vicious rocks.
*sw,nw.nw.nw.n.n
Sea.
*Sea.
A shark1 fin can be seen cutting through the water around you.
*Sea.
*Sea.
*Small bay.
*It has started to rain.
The bad weather makes the sea considerably rougher, and your little coracle is not remotely up to such beastly conditions. Rather quickly it capsizes, and you suddenly find yourself somewhat drowned...
(-516 = 24,193).
Coracle dropped.
Bag0 dropped.
Baton dropped.
Flute dropped.
Briefcase dropped.
Key52 dropped.
Dagger0 dropped.
Overall, you scored 388 points this game.

Option (H for help): n
Option unavailable.
Option (H for help): p
MUD version 4E.
Copyright (C) 1991-2013
Multi-User Entertainment Ltd.
Licensed (number 57009120) to Richard Underwood.


+- Please change your password. Type /P at the "*" prompt. -+
Your last game of MUD began on 18-FEB-2013 at 10:44:40.
MUD last reset on 18-FEB-2013 at 10:23:02.
This reset is number 59704.

The personae available to you are:
(1) Royston,
(2)
(3)
By what name shall I call you (Q to quit)?
*1
Elizabethan tearoom.
Deadlock the wiz-running sorcerer is here holding a cup of tea.
Players:
Royston the sorcerer
Moriendi the hero
Deadlock the wiz-running sorcerer
*Deadlock the wiz-running sorcerer looks quickly at you.
*Deadlock the wiz-running sorcerer wonders.
*UHG got to bay and it started to rain
I don't know the word "uhg".
*"UHG got to bay and it started to rain
Royston the sorcerer says "UHG got to bay and it started to rain".
*Deadlock the wiz-running sorcerer cringes.
*n
You step through the opening into a blurred patchwork of greens and browns, which whirl around you in seemingly aimless patterns until they suddenly slide into shape...
You can hear the sound of rain falling on trees.
Squirrel part of forest.
Hanging from the branches is an old hammock.
*wh cc
Your spell doesn't find any.
*You now feel up to attacking other players, should you so desire.
*w
Entrance to badger's sett.
*w
Pine forest.
A sturdy ox lumbers past nearby.
*site
Your spell worked!
*Someone is about to attack you.
*gliow
I don't know the word "gliow".
*Someone misses you.
You miss someone.
Your magic feels to have warmed up.
The ox lumbers away.
*zz
ZZZzzz...
*You have just been woken up!
Your stamina is 43.
Someone hits you (19/105).
You miss someone.
*Someone misses you.
You miss someone.
*Someone misses you.
You miss someone.
*Someone misses you.
You miss someone.
*f o
(-1,091 = 23,102).
You have fled by going out.
Magical glade.
It is raining.
*qq
Cheerio!
Overall, you lost 1,091 points this game.


  View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Tzunami
cabalist

Joined: Oct 28, 2001
Posts: 36
From: 97005
Posted: 18-02-2013 17:12   
Not to usurp your thread- but this seems in the spirit.

My attempt to eat a wafer was less than prompt. For my next act I shall die, log-off and then 5 minutes later as i'm making a cup of tea, scream to no one in particular "eat wf!".



You are wearing the following:
the cape.
You are carrying the following:
2 keys, 2 opened vials, the amulet, the lobster pot0, the potty and
the longsword.
The opened vial5 contains:
a potion5.
The opened vial0 contains:
a potion0.
The lobster pot0 contains:
the wafer30.
The potty contains:
the wafer3.
Weight carried: 9kg 321g/86kg.
Objects carried: 9/12.
You are keeping any objects in your possession of the following types:
cape, amulet and longsword.
*
The hefty dwarf5 guard hits you (49/100).
You hit the hefty dwarf5 guard (5-9).
The hefty dwarf5 guard looks covered in wounds.
The hefty dwarf3 guard hits you (38/100).
You miss the hefty dwarf3 guard.
*
l vial
You see an opened vial0.
If you want to read it, try READ OPENED VIAL0.
The opened vial0 contains:
a potion0.
You see an opened vial5.
If you want to read it, try READ OPENED VIAL5.
The opened vial5 contains:
a potion5.
*
The hefty dwarf5 guard misses you.
You miss the hefty dwarf5 guard.
The hefty dwarf4 guard misses you.
You miss the hefty dwarf4 guard.
The hefty dwarf3 guard misses you.
You hit the hefty dwarf3 guard (1-4).
The hefty dwarf3 guard looks to have minor injuries.
*
The hefty dwarf5 guard hits you (29/100).
You hit the hefty dwarf5 guard (5-9).
The hefty dwarf5 guard looks seriously injured.
*
The hefty dwarf5 guard hits you (26/100).
You miss the hefty dwarf5 guard.
The hefty dwarf4 guard hits you (13/100).
You're no longer strong enough to use the longsword to fight.
You hit the hefty dwarf4 guard (1-4).
The hefty dwarf4 guard looks to have minor injuries.
The hefty dwarf3 guard hits you.
You feel your very soul ripped away...
The hefty dwarf3 guard has killed you.
Key7 dropped.
Opened vial5 dropped.
Opened vial0 dropped.
Amulet dropped.
Lobster pot0 dropped.
Potty dropped.
Key52 dropped.
Longsword dropped.
Cape dropped.
Not updating persona.

Option (H for help): eat wf


  View Profile of Tzunami      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Joined: Aug 08, 2002
Posts: 313
Posted: 10-04-2013 18:54   
The dodo eggs can be swamped, but this is probably not the best way to do it.

Cave.
*s..dr egg.n..
Rapids.
A hideously-deformed hunchback scowls at you from the shadows. A horrifying
zombie (zombie4) stands in your way! The zombie4 is carrying a
well-maintained pick2.
The zombie4 is fighting the hunchback.
*Your way is blocked by the hunchback.
*Dodo egg4 dropped.
Dodo egg3 dropped.
*Your way is blocked by the hunchback.
*Your way is blocked by the zombie4.
*You hear a stumble, as the zombie4 misses the hunchback with its
well-maintained pick2.
You hear a crack, as the hunchback hits the zombie4.
A smallish, well-maintained pickaxe has been dropped here.
The zombie4 has expired.
The hunchback has picked up the well-maintained pick2.
The hunchback has picked up the dodo egg3.
The hunchback has picked up the dodo egg4.
In something of a dream, the hunchback has lurched off.
*la
OK, Sleepy the sorcerer laughs.
*s
You are waylaid in a treacherous swamp.
A hideously-deformed hunchback scowls at you from the shadows. The hunchback
is carrying a well-maintained pick2.


  View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.

Powered by phpBB
Copyright © 2000 - 2001 The phpBB Group

phpBB Created this page in 0.012401 seconds.