[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Interviews with personae
Author Interviews with personae
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 06-04-2013 06:22   
Having read some interviews in the archives - an especially good one with Hawumph (I have to admit his unusual 'attack' n the dragon had me rolling on the floor) - I was wondering if folk would be interested in (re)starting this sort of thing - we don't have muddled times any more so the forum seems the place to do it!

I am offerring to do the interviews and tidy them up for posting - might ask a wiz to set up a 'green room' to do them in (offers?)

Anyone interested in :
a) reading these
b) being interviewed
c) suggesting folk to interview

What do you think?

and if you don't already know you may know me as 'Kiwi' or 'Crazydimnd'

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 06-04-2013 16:51   
Quote:

On 06-04-2013 06:22, kiwijock wrote:
we don't have muddled times any more

Is that right? Has it stopped publishing for good?

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 06-04-2013 23:01   
Considering that Karya appears to have disappeared and the site is now down, I'd say it's safe to say that Muddled Times is now no longer publishing.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 07-04-2013 11:38   
What is this about Karya disappearing? I hope it wasn?t under unpleasant circumstances. Has she got the copyright of Muddled Times?

Apart from playing the game itself, there have always been two further delightful aspects of MUD life. The first was reading Muddled Times and the second was attending MUDmeets. They were both what you might call extra mural activities. Both now seem to be in abeyance and in need of revival.

The great danger of me saying this is of course, that I might be told to get on with it myself. Let me say from the outset that while I am happy to contribute articles to Muddle Times I do not have the necessary skills to edit and publish it. As for MUDmeets, I did organise the very first one in London, but the best venues have always been those at the seaside. Swindon would be totally unsuitable and if I found a reasonable venue, the cost would be prohibitive.

So it?s up to you: A wiz to sort out Muddled Times and someone else to organise a meet. Cenedra is excused (unless she really wants to have another go). She could reasonably argue she has done her bit.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 07-04-2013 12:06   
There has been talk by Cenedra about a meet in September this year, I'm not sure if its going ahead though.

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kaif
cleric

Posted: 07-04-2013 22:26   
Quote:

What do you think?

I think it's a great idea! I'd like to nominate some of the, cough, older players -- anyone who has been playing for more than two years. Turrican, Royston, Folly, Gaia, come to mind but I'm sure there are also others who haven't been interviewed previously.

Rapscalion

View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 09-04-2013 02:05   
I'd put my hand up for anything to do with muddled times being resurrected - if anyone could say how - done a little bit of web design in my time (not a huge amount but enuf be useful - just)

Re the interviews - You see Kaif's suggestions - are any of the Named parties willing?

Re a Mud Meet - I guess I'll miss out as the cost of you all coming to Kiwiland would be exorbitant

Kiwi

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.