[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 16/5/13
Author Bash Report 16/5/13
osterbanee
pilgrim

Posted: 17-05-2013 17:59   
The temperature dropped. We felt unnerved... Who knew why?

The bash started with Pushover the Sorcerer, Kiwi the "Royston" Sorcerer, Bluestone the Necromancer, Cutter the "Bash General" Warlock and me, as "Bash Reporter". Misuzu the Swordswoman and Blackwater the Warlock joined in mid-way through the set.

The bash started off like any other thursday, bang on 9 o clock. I set off from the Tearoom, no plan in mind, but a desire to kill. My weapon of choice for the evening was planned to be the dagger0, but on the way to it, the ram, deciding that a bare-handed cage-match to the death was in order, decided to "approach me menacingly". After a fight of epic proportions (seriously, you should'a been there), I emerged victoriously, drenched in the blood of my enemy, but alas, the Dagger0 was gone, appropriated by Kiwi for his own stabby fights. So I decided a bit of Mob-Bonking was to be the dish of the day, and so I got the Staff0, to better bonk the bad-guys.

Then we all met in our special place for the pillar party, emerging invigorated and ready to cleanse the land of evil (and dragonflies).

We all went our special ways, killing mobiles left, right and centre.

"Bash General" Cutter (*Salutes*) asked me to do the Keep with him, so I joined him, and the foul Beasties of the Keep were no more. He gave me a fruit-shoot on the 4th floor of the Keep. Thanks! Mmmmm... Grape flavoured.

Kiwi did the watersnakes (I presume) and Kiwi, Pushover and Bluestone then headed off to smite the dwarfs. (I don't know that for sure, I may be making stuff up) while I headed in to Pagoda to kill apes. Somehow Bluestone killed a dragon all on his own. What a hero!

Thanks to our dedicated group of murderlizers, we were making good progress, and with nearly an hour to go, only 50 baddies remained. This number dwindled quickly, and by 27 minutes, only 5 mobs remained.

The golem was next on our list. I planned to fight him, but due to a technical hitch, Kiwi was accidentally sent in instead. Luckily, he managed to claw his way out of there, bringing back the Golem's treasure, as well as the pride of the kill. After a few more savage killings, only one remained, the Mermaid.

Thinking it to be an easy fight, I went, ready for the glory, fame and riches that bash wins entail. After a quick maritime brawl, it fled, leading me foolishly to my watery (silly) grave when I tried to follow it into the deadly currents of the open sea. I returned into the land, desperate for that kill to get the points I had been waiting my entire set/life for, I rushed into the sea at 35 stamina, damned be the consequences. Cutter was already there, engaged in battle, so I dived in, punched the mermaid on the nose, dealing the killing blow, and freeing the land from the clutches of evil that had plagued it for so long (at least until the next set ).

All in all, it was a pretty good 105 minutes, although the bloodlust got to a few people, resulting in a few post-elation fights between former bash-buddies. But I got my points, and had drunk my fruit-shoot (regain all stam vial) so left tired, but happy.

Thanks everyone.

Osterbane

(PS. I don't know the exact time the final mob was annihilated. I think it was around the 20 minute mark, but I can't be sure.)

View Profile of osterbanee      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Armand
explorer

Posted: 17-05-2013 20:10   
Quote:
Folly the necromancer says "good report osterbane. you've got the job.".
Osterbane the warrior says "someone reply to it".
Osterbane the warrior cries.

Happy?

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
osterbanee
pilgrim

Posted: 17-05-2013 20:11   
And the Sk2 thought that someone was coming for him

View Profile of osterbanee      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kaif
cleric

Posted: 17-05-2013 20:49   
Good report Osterbane! It was a fun bash. I've never seen Heiach lose his marbles before .

View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 17-05-2013 22:07   
The final final MO that was left was actually Rat6 which had gone into deep hiding after seeing his mates annihilated! Finally succeeding in luring him to the goblins' treasure chamber and dispatching him brought up the 3 K bonus shortly after the mermaid was nobbled.

Kiwi

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.