[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash 13/06/1913+
Author Bash 13/06/1913+
royston
ranger

Posted: 14-06-2013 12:22   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 13TH June 2013

I will be honest and say I was not there but I know someone who was.

It was quite a lively game. There were three Warlocks Kiwi, Avatar and Folly; one Necromancer Pushover, Zog and Brb Sorcerers and finally Osterbane the Bash-General Superhero. Also present but possibly later, were Mannimarco the Superhero and Darkstar the Sorcerer.

The pillar was done after a short delay and matters progressed. In my absence Osterbane tackled the Watersnakes and Zog went down the Goblins. Folly no doubt went after the bees. Being jumped upon by the Eagle and two dwarfs resulted in Zog fleeing. Flooding the mine had not been a total success. Brb, now appointed by Gaia the Wiz as the new Bash-General came to the rescue and sorted things out. Somehow the dwarfs all got done. Or so it seemed. Osterbane helped out a great deal but was now at Yeoman level, why no doubt the office of Bash-General had been re-assigned.

The mobiles were slowly and steadily whittled down. Ideally it should have gone a bit faster. Then three surly dwarfs were discovered. They are so easily overlooked as they occupy a guard room at bit out of the way of the natural run through the Dwarfen Realm. It pays to have a check through afterwards as it did on this occasion. ?Wh?ing? 52 dwarfs in turn is time consuming and eats up magic. But they were all accounted for in the end. The keep got done and so did the Evil Twins (the Wraith and Vampire). Even the Golem, so often left till last, was accounted for. A stegosaurus was found and proved difficult. It took several players a long time.

Brb successfully dealt with the venomous spider.

It was still going too slowly. When there was only 17 minutes left there were still 15 mobiles to account for.

Now it was the turn of the apes. This was a steady bit a team work by several players who soon sorted them out.

That knocked a dent in the SV count but it took time. There were 10 mobiles left when the reset warning came up but we still had 12 minutes. One of these was the Snail. How often does that appear? The Ichthyosaurus proved very illusive. I reckon the sea life can go to rooms denied to players and hang about just lurking. Anyway it got dealt with.

The last remaining mobile proved the difficult one to ascertain. It transpired to be Watersnake4. Now when doing the Watersnakes you have to count them off as you go and use more than one hand. There are six of them. Another way of telling when they have all been accounted is that killing six snakes is a task and you get a 100 point bonus. Mind you. this doesn't work if someone else got there first and killed one snake.

The watersnake was killed with just seconds to spare. This was the narrowest win ever. Probably.

obit
The following players have died in fights this reset:
Osterbane the protector, killed by the wraith (3 times),
Osterbane the swordsman, killed by the surly dwarf guard,
Zog the sorcerer, killed by 3 surly dwarf guards,
Osterbane the yeoman, killed by 3 burly dwarf guards,
Osterbane the bash-general superhero, killed by the griffin.
The following players have died miscellaneous deaths this reset:
Darkstar the sorcerer, killed by radiation sickness.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 14-06-2013 12:37 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
trollsmash
cleric

Posted: 14-06-2013 19:28   
Taken right before Zedar's divination of the last mobile.

Let us hold a moment of silence for Osterbane who in my humble opinion, captured the true spirit of bashing by selflessly going banzai on each mobile. Next time you are typing in f o.qq, recall our bash-general and his fateful last stand for great justice, you wimps!

Also, assuming other participants' consent I'd like to dedicate this bash to Darkstar, for promoting awareness of acute radiation poisoning following the tragic demise of our beloved sorcerer. Remember folks: early signs and symptoms include fatigue, high fever, vomiting and severe diarrhea. Seek immediate medical attention in tearoom after exposure.

[ This Message was edited by: Trollsmash on 14-06-2013 23:13 ]

View Profile of trollsmash      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 16-06-2013 09:47   
Quote:

On 14-06-2013 19:28, trollsmash wrote:
Let us hold a moment of silence for Osterbane who in my humble opinion, captured the true spirit of bashing by selflessly going banzai on each mobile. Next time you are typing in f o.qq, recall our bash-general and his fateful last stand for great justice, you wimps!

Who are you and what have you done with trollsmash!

Quote:

Remember folks: early signs and symptoms include fatigue, high fever, vomiting and severe diarrhea.

And stamina dropping every few seconds.

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kaif
cleric

Posted: 16-06-2013 20:03   
(whispers) needs a thread title edit Royston. Just didn't want Blib to notice it....

[ This Message was edited by: Kaif on 18-06-2013 20:20 ]

View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.