[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 01/08/2013
Author Bash Report 01/08/2013
royston
ranger

Posted: 02-08-2013 17:03   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 1ST AUGUST 2013

It started off conventionally enough till it came to the business with the pillar. Two players started to hit each other over something I think happened in the previous set. It was all rather unpleasant. Then the pillar was nowhere to be seen. It was found in an adjoining room and for a while there was all utter confusion. But it got sorted out and I went back to my half-finished goblins.

When they had all been accounted for, I made my way to the cellar and the rats. Now guarding myself against attack, I like to deal with rat0 on its own then four rats at a time that way I can avoid a flee and stam up when I need to. I do realise that looking upon all twenty-two rats as a single entity and having to flee once or even twice you end up with a positive score for the whole event. I think that is how most players look at it but I prefer it my way. On this occasion I was down to the last eight. Suddenly Folly, who had been elected Bash-General, closely followed by Shineon, burst in and slaughtered the lot.

It fell to me to face the dragon. This went without a hitch and was surprisingly fast.

Now on a high, I ventured into the dwafen realm. I need not have flooded the mine since as I got right into the Citadel I found most of the dwarfs were not there. There were just a few of the Guard Dwarfs left, and these were being merciless beaten up by Folly and Trantor. I did join in and help just a bit. The dwarf queen was also about and had to be dealt with. I managed to swamp the throne. I know ?no swamping during a bash?! (How many times have I said that?) On my way to the swamp I passed Osterbane now reduced to yeoman. I would have given him the throne had I not been rushing through the land and dashed past him. It appears that at Champion level, he had been killed by Adria the Sorceress. Still I did suggest to him a visit to the Dwarfs? Treasure Room might be fruitful in his present state.

There were only a few odd mobiles about now. I found the swan. I think the last one was the Golem. I forgot to pick up my icon, I was so intent to get back to the Tearoom.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 02-08-2013 17:10 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 02-08-2013 21:48   
Cheers Roy,

Great write up as always. Nice work with the dragon. I left four icons in the hut but I think I got one back from a vial I'd been saving.

View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.