Joined: Jul 14, 2007
From: Felixstowe, Suffolk.
|Posted: 10-08-2013 10:21  |
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST 2013
I am having difficulty compiling a decent report this week. I think I have got what they call ?writers? block?. So here are a few notes:
1. We won.
2. The ratio of SV to RESET was on the wrong side of 1:1 right up to the end. I thought we would end up losing.
3. The Pagoda opened.
4. The dragon was killed by me. Once again it appeared all too easy. I must be careful about being complacent.
5. ?Someone?, possibly Folly, got locked in on the wrong side of the portcullis and had to be rescued.
6. The dwarfs were all accounted for by teamwork.
7. Osterbane (Warrior) attacked me (Necromancer). It was suicidal.
8. The last mobile was the Golem.
9. The second from last mobile was an old female dwarf (DW39). Somehow she got overlooked and could have cost us the bash.
[ This Message was edited by: royston on 10-08-2013 11:12 ]