[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 15/08/2013+
Author Bash Report 15/08/2013+
royston
ranger

Posted: 16-08-2013 12:28   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 15TH AUGUST 2013

This bash was fought by just two players Nameless the Necromancer (who later made it to Warlock) and me, and I have my suspicions about Nameless.

I have very little experience (to say the least) of playing at Warlock level and experimented a bit. I went invisible and was surprised to be attacked by rats.

After the dragon, which once again went uneventfully, I went down first after the goblins, only to be told they had all been killed by Nameless, then after the dawrfs, only to find I could not get past the gateway. I resorted to the formal garden and steadily went through what mobiles I could find. Meanwhile Nameless was doing all the more difficult ones like the skeletons.

The sea life proved problematical. Firstly I got muddled and went too far west from the Jetty and drowned (a move that cost me 1,122 points). I came back in and picked my kit up on the Island, opening the Fairy ring at the same time. Back on land I killed the wolf. Somehow I had forgotten the water snakes and being reminded literally waded in but found most of them already killed by Nameless.

Up now on the North Mountain, taking a wrong direction on Rocky Scramble I died another silly death (-1,100 points) looking for the Snowbird and the Pony.

Back in the game Nameless shouted for a boat as he was stuck at Vicious Rocks. I found a boat for him and this time on my way from the jetty, I must have double tapped the string directions to Vicious Rocks as I shot passed Nameless, passed by the North Part of the Isle of Woe, two more bits of sea and the drowned yet again. (-1,078 points). So far I had lost more than the 3K bonus awarded at a successful outcome of the bash and even then a successful outcome seemed remote.

Back in the game once more, Heiach said there was only one mobile left alive and I had to revise my opinion. But then I realised that it could only be the Golem. I could see no way forward without help as there were only two players. However the last mobile turned out not to be the Golem but Gast. Obviously a sympathetic wiz had made the substitution to give the Bash a chance to succeed. And finally succeed it did.

Not counting the 3K, I gained only 959 points during the whole bash. Not one of my best efforts. If the truth were known Nameless killed about 80% of the mobiles; I just about managing the rest and the easier ones.

Gast was a surprise; still it could have been Creeper.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 16-08-2013 12:29 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 26-08-2013 15:44   
A creeper *can* be arranged. *evil grin*

From behind you, you hear a foreboding "Tssssssss...".
There is a sudden explosion and everything is blown to bits - including you!

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.