[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 22/08/2013+
Author Bash Report 22/08/2013+
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 23-08-2013 15:34   
There was a bash, 0 mobiles were left. Royston doesn't want to write a report this week, so can someone else do it?

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
cleric

Posted: 24-08-2013 01:59   
I would have written a bash report, if I'd been there. But I haven't really been here much lately.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 24-08-2013 09:24   
We won - more details tomorrow maybe after I get home -away for the weekend

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 25-08-2013 06:50   
This was a bash full of mistakes ? at least on my part!
It all started fairly normally ? if you consider 4 warlocks in the bash as normal. Kiwi, Folly , Royston and Seifer went north?? Surprisingly Cenedra watched from the Tearoom. Heiach officiated.
Started off by clearing the land of bees while Folly was voted in as bash general. All Folly said was all the fault of his new keyboard!

Heiach said 4 warlocks should equal a new record.

Apparently the gfc was playing hard to get . Still armed with only the blade I disposed of the ram ? I saw that Seifer took out the ogre. I checked on the dagger and saw that it had been abandoned at the jetty presumably by Seifer as he was later sporting the broadsword ? without the frequently used friendly shout that it was available so headed off to get it. The call went up for the pillar, but it was unusual ? bring your own pillar ? I was last to arrive at the appointed spot and had to bring it! Returning from the ?ceremony? I made my mistake ? courtesy of the viper ? silly deathing due to my own forgetfulness! A loss of 1000 pts so far?? way to go kiwi!

After kicking myself in the tearoom I returned and stammed up then headed back to get the dagger ? luckily where I had ?left? it?. Checking where everyone was I could see that Seifer was doing the rats, soon to be followed by the Dragon, I headed off into the formal gardens to dispatch the boar, soon followed by the stag, Royston was up in the vineyard, presumably having done his usual deeds to the watersnakes. I think Folly did the hb, and Seifer cleared the keep ? not sure if he was accompanied (I am basing this on the fact he had valetant later). Folly headed out to sea. I cleared up some minor MOs that were still around. We were down to 50 MOs left ? I think most of them were Dwarfs.

Somewhere around here Ahti joined the bash ? as cabalist! I don?t think he enjoys playing a low level MU form the comments he was making !
Royston and Seifer were doing the dwarfs ? we were soon down to 30 MOs ? I headed back to the gardens to get the swan ? after it was gone I checked and we were down to 12 MOs left. (if you get the feeling things were happening fast ? you are correct!).
Heiach called we had 8 minutes to set a new record! Then suddenly?
*In the distance, you hear a bell toll .
*obit
The following players have died in fights this reset:
Royston the warlock, killed by someone.

Now?. I know it wasn?t me, I doubt the Bash general did in one of his ?band of warlocks? and I really don?t think the cabalist went invis ? do the math folks??. I make no further comment ? but you can surmise this may be why I am sitting in as bash reporter.

*Heiach the biohazard wizard shouts "I don't know if you realise this, but
mobiles are the purple things, not the red ones".

I think Ahti went treasure hunting about now ? or maybe it was later. Late in a bash with 200% on the value is a good time for lower levels to score some badly needed points ? good on ya I say!
It seemed to slow down a bit but we were soon down to 3 left ? including Z10 and DW48 which must have been hiding. Then the Golem was dispatched last of all ? I am not sure who went in and the came my second mistake?. After what had just happened a few minutes before I should simply have taken the 3K and qq?d. but no ? silly kiwi stood around waiting for an icon? then:
*You have been magically summoned by someone!
You drop everything!
Northeast tomb.
*Someone is about to attack you.
I?ll skip the rest of the details but held in finally fleeing when I was getting a bit low ? still lost almost all the points from the bash bonus overall score for that session was 1163 meaning I had a total gain for the bash of 160 points ? not the best by any means

Moral of today?s bash ? be prepared ? I wasn?t !!! And neither was Royston, but he had returned and finished at hero. Ahti made it to spell binder.

From the bash scoreboard ? 3rd place:
22/08/2013 - 40 minutes left (Kiwi, Royston, Folly, Ahti and Seifer)

[ This Message was edited by: kiwijock on 25-08-2013 06:53 ]

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 26-08-2013 15:40   
Excellent write-up!

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
trollsmash
cleric

Posted: 03-09-2013 20:03   
Why didn't you call for help, roy?

[ This Message was edited by: trollsmash on 03-09-2013 20:04 ]

View Profile of trollsmash      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.