Date:10th October 2013
Time: 21:00 GMT
Subtitle: Two go mad in the land

It did not bode well....

qw
Heiach the biohazard wizard
Cenedra the mage
(Kiwi the surrealist warlock)

I know I said don't vote for me a general lasy week - but this was taking things to an extereme - forcing me to be my own general in the bash was not what I expected!

Soon after.....

qw
Heiach the biohazard wizard
Krausersan the hero
Royston the swordsman
Daenerys the stormborn necromancess
Cenedra the mage
Kiwi the bash-general by default warlock

You shout "HEYYY - no voting???".

Royston was on an ipad (away on holiday I presume) and unwilling to venture N, Daenerys stayed put and Cenedra, well Cenedra does like her tea, doesnt she......

Krauseran ventured N and between us we took on whatever the land would throw at us. Well.... Almost.....

Krauseran seemed genuinely shocked when arriving for the pillar with only me there - and thought I'd made a mistake doing it too soon!! (cos there were only the two of us - right??) Here's where we need to start thanking the attending Wiz - a big hand for Heiach pls - the pillar was rather fruitful!

Krauseran (hereafter K) took on the rats but suffered a sudden attack of Drakonophobia so gave the coal to Kiwi, and after an extended game of hide and seek with the scaly one I did the deed. There was a lot of running around and killing things - you can sort of guess most of it, but with two people bashing it is a hard slog. Yes yes - I know it is possible to complete a bash on your own, but I ain't got that practised yet

Then my heart almost stopped.....
*For your information: Seifer the warlock isn't worth 12,673 points if killed,
because he isn't really here.

carrying on.....

K took on the snakes and small fiddly stuff, i cleaned our the lair behind the PC then started in to the Dwarfs then K joined in the genocide, and regicide. Suddenly we were at 50 MOs left !!! I'd lost count of the Dws and left - ran into the thief and started hacking. Ooops - I had used quite a bit of magic so far, and hadn?t been eating properly, and wasn?t careful, and due to a certain item of attire about my body another MO decided to take vengeance:

*You have suddenly and magically become crippled!
*uncri
Your spell is cast, but it cost your remaining magic!
You are now Kiwi the dragon-slaying, bash-general legend.
Your spell worked!
You have suddenly and magically regained your ability to walk!

In the words of the old Toyota ad (check it on you tube if you don?t know what I mean) - Bugger!

Slight detour to the cave of stars later...... (and good fortune)......

The wolf and some skeletons fell soon after then at last we cleared the evil wood.

Suddenly (possibly from the TR)
*A male voice in the distance shouts "run kiwi ruuuuuuuuun".

Off to the keep and more oddness - NO CROWS!!!! not that we were complaining of course

Finished the gardens next, then both took on the spider, then headed out to sea - I claimed a couple of tiddlers and one shark and we jointly made sushimi of the other. K got the gull - i hardly ever see the gull and had forgotten all about it! About now I found out that apparently we had missed some dwarfs though - I was told they were being fought by the man who was on our side in the rotting room!!! I have just an inkling that there might be the possibility of some further assistance from an officiating wiz - Can't say which as Gaia was also around by now, after a mysterious absence earlier. Whoever it was - Thanks!

I headed off up north Mountain to get the pony adn K was talking folk out of the TR to do the Golem - boy were we all in for a surprise....

Looking eastward, you see a place known as "northeast pasture". It contains a
pony and a golem. (Thanks Heiach!!!)

now what was left ........

Wizardly insight:
*Heiach the biohazard wizard shouts "you guys like Norwich City FC?".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "canary".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "THANK YOU WIKIPEDIA".

wh canary
1 in the place known as "maze of hedges".

Now let me see - the canary in a panic to avoid a large torrent of water jumped on the raft floated out of the mine down the railway, got scared by the ram, ran south, then hitched a lift on the Man's shoulders, jumped off at the ford, flew up the drive, and while looking for its feathered friends at the aviary took a wrong turning and ended up lost in the maze........ yeah right! Or maybe a wiz was involved - what do you think gentle readers?

A lot of wild canary chasing later (and again i suspect a wiz helping) it was over and we claimed out reward with 1 second remaining - or so we were told in the TR later.

Kiwi's duck as Bash general is broken!!!

Kiwi runs around the tea room going wahoo wahoo

Thanks to Krausersan and Heiach - a fun - if somewhat unusual in places bash!

[ This Message was edited by: kiwijock on 11-10-2013 03:21 ]

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
trollsmash
cleric

Posted: 12-10-2013 21:19   
Quote:

On 11-10-2013 03:16, kiwijock wrote:
Krauseran (hereafter K) took on the rats but suffered a sudden attack of Drakonophobia

I had a midterm the day after, I was secretly hoping you'd get hawumphed there so we'd surrender and I could go back to studying
Quote:

On 11-10-2013 03:16, kiwijock wrote:
A lot of wild canary chasing later

I didn't know canaries could uncripple themselves!
I already find its original placement unusal. Is the canary a reference to something?

[ This Message was edited by: trollsmash on 12-10-2013 23:15 ]

View Profile of trollsmash      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 12-10-2013 22:54   
Quote:

On 12-10-2013 21:19, trollsmash wrote:
I had a midterm the day after, I was secretly hoping you'd get hawumphed there so we'd surrender and I could go back to studying

You are "K" ??? oh well so much for loyalty in the troops!!!!!

Quote:

Is the canary a reference to something?

Only to a small yellow bird that miners used to have

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.