[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 24/10/2013-
Author Bash Report 24/10/2013-
royston
ranger

Posted: 25-10-2013 17:46   
This is going to be difficult to cobble together as I have no log of my game. If my memory serves me right, we started off with just three players and when it came to elect a bash-general we each voted differently so ended up with three bash-co-generals. Or was it Captain? We were soon joined by other players though. It all went splendidly but we were not quick enough. The goblins got done, then the rats, followed by the dragon. somebody sorted out the dwarfs and a start was made on the sealife. I went on down the well and then on up to the North Mountain. You can often expect to find a marmot up there, which I did, but a snail? A snail on the North Mountain could be a serious problem if it were the last mobile left alive. It might never be found, so I was pleased to see it in the paddock with the pony. Anywhere else up there I could have missed it. The pagoda opened and Matariki was killed by an ape. He was our only casualty. I wasted a considerable time searching for a phial. There were plenty about but all empty. I never did tackle the spider before it was suddenly all over. There were a few mobiles left at the end. Not that many but I suspect they were the more difficult ones.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 26-10-2013 06:45   
Quote:

On 25-10-2013 17:46, royston wrote:
I wasted a considerable time searching for a phial. There were plenty about but all empty.

Could be worse, someone could have filled them with water!

Quote:

There were a few mobiles left at the end.

9 left.

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.