[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index General Chat Mortal bloopers!
Author Mortal bloopers!
Havoc
pioneer

Joined: Feb 16, 2003
Posts: 327
From: portland, oregon, usa
Posted: 19-07-2015 19:14   
Got any bloopers to share? I'm digging through my logs for some now.
_________________
Havoc


  View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Joined: Feb 16, 2003
Posts: 327
From: portland, oregon, usa
Posted: 19-07-2015 19:14   
Muscle memory is great, but ...

---

Entrance to maze.
*w
You are wandering in a pleasant maze of hedges.
*
... 15 dirs later ...
*e
You are wandering in a pleasant maze of hedges.
Sniffling unhappily by your feet is a small hedgehog.
*The hedgehog whimpers "Please drop me in the ruin.".
*g hh.rs
You're carrying too many objects to take the hedgehog.
*Your spell works!
Orangery.
*dr hh f box
I don't know to what "hedgehog" you're referring.
*lol
OK, Havoc the dragon-slaying necromancer laughs, out loud.
*ql
Orangery.
It is raining.
*
...
*e
You are wandering in a pleasant maze of hedges.
Sniffling unhappily by your feet is a small hedgehog.
*The hedgehog whimpers "Please drop me in the ruin.".
*g hh.rs
You're carrying too many objects to take the hedgehog.
*Your spell works!
Orangery.
It is raining.
*rofl
OK, Havoc the dragon-slaying necromancer rolls on the floor, laughing.
...
*e
You are wandering in a pleasant maze of hedges.
Sniffling unhappily by your feet is a small hedgehog.
*g hh
Hedgehog taken.
*rs
Your spell works!
Orangery.
It is raining.
You nearly fell asleep, but were magically kept awake!
*dr hh f box
Hedgehog inserted in cardboard box0.

_________________
Havoc


  View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Joined: Feb 16, 2003
Posts: 327
From: portland, oregon, usa
Posted: 19-07-2015 19:27   
Given enough chances anything unlikely has a good chance of happening...

---

*rs
Your spell works!
[mcavein] Caved-in grave.
The following can be seen here:
the golden statue0, the conch, the garnet1, the bag0, the briefcase, the goblet, the bracelet, the plate0, 4 stoppered vials, the finger, the mirror, the gunpowder, the logbook, the quill, the opened, empty vial3, the hoard of pieces of eight, the glass bottle1, the silk0, the earring, the scrimshaw, the gauntlet, the glass bottle2, the glass bottle14, the pile of doubloons, the sack0, the dagger0, the watercolour, the femur, the grimoire, the starstone1, the topaz1, the bloodstone, the amethyst0, the clasp, the skull1, the fork0, the sickle, the wolfsbane1, the pick0, the sapphire0, the horn0, the headband and the baton.
You nearly fell asleep, but were magically kept awake!
*o
o
o
[mrottrm] Rotting room.
A partly-decomposed ghoul leers at you through yellowed teeth. The ghoul is carrying a hatchet.
*The ghoul advances towards you, wielding the hatchet.
You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*sigh
OK, Havok the dragon-slaying warlock sighs.
_________________
Havoc


  View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Joined: Feb 16, 2003
Posts: 327
From: portland, oregon, usa
Posted: 19-07-2015 19:41   
Things that make you want to blame wizzes...

---

*w
Beaten track near cliff.
Tally ho! A rabid-looking fox glares at you!
*w
As you approach the edge of the cliff, the rock starts to crumble. Hurriedly, you retreat as you begin to feel the ground give way under your feet!
*w
As you approach the edge of the cliff, the rock starts to crumble. Hurriedly, you retreat as you begin to feel the ground give way under your feet!
*op par
The parasol0 is already unfurled, you untrusting soul...
*The fox has stolen the parasol0 from you!
*leap
You are splattered over a very large area, or at least most of you is. The rest of your remains are, even now, being eaten by the seagulls (especially your eyes). If you'd have looked properly before you leaped, you might have decided not to jump!
(-2,523 = 53,880).
Key1 dropped.
Overall, you lost 2,523 points this game.
_________________
Havoc


  View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Joined: Feb 16, 2003
Posts: 327
From: portland, oregon, usa
Posted: 19-07-2015 19:55   
More being mean than a blooper. Very very funny, though. Where are you now, Squiffy?

---

*l
Fitted wardrobe.
An ancient scroll has been placed here. A moth-eaten fur coat lies strewn at your feet. Close by stands a handsome, red fez.
*cripple
Your spell worked!
You have suddenly and magically become crippled!
*Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "misty part of south mountain".
*force squiffy to "zw......nw...w...leap
Your spell worked!
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "misty part of south mountain".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "south mountain".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "south mountain".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "fuming swamp".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "treacherous swamp".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "south pasture".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "river".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "waterfall".
Squiffy the warrior tracked to a place known as "rocky beach".
You have lost track of Squiffy the yeoman.



_________________
Havoc

[ This Message was edited by: Havoc on 19-07-2015 19:55 ]


  View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kaif
cleric

Joined: Aug 02, 2012
Posts: 133
Posted: 19-07-2015 20:29   
I love bloopers. I just don't note them any more in my logs so a lot more searching is involved - here are some older ones:

(*)s.k z f wp
You fall down the hill...
You drop everything you're carrying!
Nightcap dropped.
Cape dropped.
Broadsword dropped.
Ring6 dropped.
Firestone0 dropped.
Cardboard box0 dropped.
Driveway.
A horrifying zombie (zombie4) stands in your way! The zombie4 is carrying a
sapphire2 and a well-maintained pick2.
(*)I don't know to what "weapon" you're referring.
(*)str
Your spell worked!
You emit a bright blue flash of light.
You have suddenly and magically become stronger!
(*)dex
Your spell worked!
You emit a bright green flash of light.
You have suddenly and magically become more adroit!
(*)i
You are carrying the following:
nothing.
You are keeping any objects in your possession of the following types:
broadsword, nightcap, firestone, ring6 and cape.
(*)wh bs
Your spell doesn't find any.
(*)i
You are carrying the following:
nothing.
You are keeping any objects in your possession of the following types:
broadsword, nightcap, firestone, ring6 and cape.
(*)rs
Your spell works!
Deck.
The power of the magic has put you to sleep!
(*)i
You are carrying the following:
nothing.
You are keeping any objects in your possession of the following types:
broadsword, nightcap, firestone, ring6 and cape.
(*)It has started to rain.

and another from a fight with Spike:

*s.s.k spike f wp
*In front of hut.
*Woodsman's hut.
Cast aside here is a short, broad-mouthed butterfly net.
Spike the warlock is here carrying a femur.
*I don't know to what "weapon" you're referring.
*invis
Your spell worked!
You have suddenly and magically become invisible!
(100/110).
(*)d
Ladder shaft.
(*)wh dagger
1 in the place known as "diamond room".
1 in the place known as "lounge".
(*)qu
Spike the warlock
(Razzle the dragon-slaying warlock)
(*)You have suddenly and magically regained your visibleness!
qu
Razzle the dragon-slaying warlock
*rs.g dagger
Your spell works!
Diamond room.
The following can be seen here:
Stuff
*Dagger0 taken.
*A male voice in the distance shouts "waiting".
*wh spike
1 in the place known as "woodsman's hut".
*qu
Razzle the dragon-slaying warlock
*sh forgot my wp <g>
You shout "forgot my wp <g>".



  View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Joined: Dec 04, 2012
Posts: 238
From: Auckland, NZ
Posted: 19-07-2015 22:25   
my personal favourite death from my second birthday blooper list!

*Small bay.
n.qn.s
Steep slope.
A raft, large enough to carry one person, has been left here. Fixed into the
ground is a weatherworn signpost.
*Beating its enormous wings above you is an immense, fire-breathing dragon!
The dragon is looking at you madly.
*Looking northward, you see a place known as "steep slope". It appears to be
empty.
Looking eastward, you see a place known as "thicket". It contains a tree root.
Looking southward, you see a place known as "small bay". It appears to be
empty.
Looking westward, you see a place known as "arcane forest". It contains a tree
root and a sapphire0.
Looking northeastward, you see a place known as "fairy ring". It appears to be
empty.
Looking southwestward, you see a place known as "arcane forest". It appears to
be empty.
Looking northwestward, you see a place known as "steep slope". It contains a
bell0.
*You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*The dragon hits you (103/120).
*The dragon hits you (95/120).
*f.rs

Yes I know I forgot........

(Persona saved on -4,251 = 43,202).
Wolfsbane1 dropped.
Coracle dropped.
Parasol0 dropped.
Net dropped.
Cardboard box0 dropped.
Dagger0 dropped.
You have fled by going up.
HAWUMPH! The dragon incinerates you with its fiery breath.
Steep slope.

I Survived!!!!! but not for long. Instead of taking the safe and sensible option of QQing I did this

s
Steep slope.

*The dragon is snarling at you aggressively.
*The dragon hits you.
You feel your life energy stopping...
The dragon has killed you.
Not updating persona.
_________________
"there are things we do not know we don't know." - Someone must have been talking about MUD


  View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Joined: Aug 08, 2002
Posts: 313
Posted: 19-07-2015 23:24   
I don't know if this is a mobile blooper or a mortal blooper, just something that made me laugh anyway.

*A male voice in the distance shouts "any wiz around please? I'm stuck in a
bug".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "buggg".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "im a wiz how can i help".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "I don't believe you ".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "I am sitting here looking at monk0,
who I have zz'd in a fight. He's not moving, but we're in a fight.".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "no blows are being struck".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "I can't move".
*A male voice in the distance shouts "he's ctd having a sleep, not regenning
any health".

Food preparation area.
You are in a moderately-sized room just off a dining hall to the north. It
is clear that food was once prepared here, although the rather spartan
facilities indicate that perhaps what resulted wasn't necessarily all that
palatable... There is a doorway to the south, wide enough to carry through
quite large objects. There is a monk0 here, asleep. The door is closed. A
cheerless fire burns in the fireplace. Standing on a shelf is an opened jam
jar. The opened jam jar contains strawberry jam. Standing on a shelf is an
opened jam jar. The opened jam jar contains raspberry jam. Standing on a
shelf is an opened jam jar. The opened jam jar contains blackberry jam.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock is here wearing a ring and a cape, and
carrying a coracle, Valetant, a ring and a firestone.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock is fighting the monk0.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock waves.
*wave
OK, Haywain waves.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock points.
*The monk0 moves his eyes around rapidly as he sleeps.
*la
OK, Haywain laughs.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock looks quickly at the monk0.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock exclaims "he's back to full health now!".
*ql mo
The monk0 looks full of life.
*A male voice in the distance shouts "apes!".
*k monk
You attack the monk0.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock says "wow this is frustrating".
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock asks "you attacked him too?".
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock laughs.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock says "I could FOD him I suppose".

*f s
The monk intercepts your movement toward the door and pushes you aside.
(Persona saved on -18 = 20).
You have fled by trying to go south.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock says "I could unsta down to 5 health I
suppose".
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock says "and flee for free".

*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock makes some magical gestures.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has just collapsed, unconscious.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock emits a dark magenta flash of light.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has woken up!
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has fled by trying to go over.
An embroidered, colourful nightcap has been left here.
A sailable coracle, large enough for one, has been left here.
Glowing faintly a few feet away is a plain-looking sword.
A well-worn gold ring lies over to one side.
Strewn before you is a gothic-looking, oppressively black cape.
A beautiful, iridescent firestone glows nearby.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the opened jam jar.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the opened jam jar.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the opened jam jar.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has just collapsed, unconscious.
*la
OK, Haywain laughs.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has woken up!
*Standing on a shelf is an opened jam jar.
Standing on a shelf is an opened jam jar.
Standing on a shelf is an opened jam jar.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock says "oops".
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has just collapsed, unconscious.
*l
Food preparation area....
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock is here, asleep.
*la
OK, Haywain laughs.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has woken up!
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the nightcap.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the coracle.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up Valetant.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the ring.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the cape.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the firestone.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the opened jam jar.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the opened jam jar.
Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has picked up the opened jam jar.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock laughs.
*Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock makes some magical gestures.
Staggering wildly, Tootle the dragon-slaying warlock has just left.


  View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Miek
pioneer

Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Posts: 293
Posted: 20-07-2015 13:31   
Thank you! Enjoyed these!

  View Profile of Miek      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Joined: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 421
From: Birmingham
Posted: 20-07-2015 21:08   
Haha. Kept trying to pick up the bloody fire
_________________
*Fiz the necromancess says "I've been advised by everyone in the game to ignore you, Crowley".


  View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Joined: Feb 16, 2003
Posts: 327
From: portland, oregon, usa
Posted: 25-07-2015 01:10   
Sometimes you don't got it...

---

Rapids.
It is raining.
*s.empty cc.dr t.n
You are waylaid in a treacherous swamp.
It is raining.
*Landscape dropped.
The landscape sinks...
(+17 = 50,674).
Colourful painting0 dropped.
The colourful painting0 sinks...
(+17 = 50,691).
Miniature dropped.
The miniature sinks...
(+10 = 50,701).
Ruby0 dropped.
The ruby0 sinks...
(+65 = 50,766).
Brooch dropped.
The brooch sinks...
(+15 = 50,781).
Muslin dropped.
The muslin sinks...
(+10 = 50,791).
Stoppered vial5 dropped.
The stoppered vial5 sinks...
Stoppered vial4 dropped.
The stoppered vial4 sinks...
Stoppered vial7 dropped.
The stoppered vial7 sinks...
Stoppered vial6 dropped.
The stoppered vial6 sinks...
Stoppered vial2 dropped.
The stoppered vial2 sinks...
Stoppered vial3 dropped.
The stoppered vial3 sinks...

_________________
Havoc


  View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Joined: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 421
From: Birmingham
Posted: 01-08-2015 17:32   
The key parts of this log are:

*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
Wafer0 stolen from thief.
*dr w f b0
Cardboard box0 thrown westward

And

You're carrying too many objects to take the amulet.
You're carrying too many objects to take the longsword.

________________

*o
Narrow road between lands.
*s
Foothills.
*s
Cave.
*s
Rapids.
There is a large stick on the ground. A large stick lies on the ground. A small, opened vial stands here, labelled: "POTION 5 - (removed)".
*n
East pasture.
Lurking close by is a tall, thin thief. The thief is carrying a parasol0, a wafer0 and a dagger0. Lying temptingly before you is an appetising piece of succulent ambrosia.
*The thief has stolen the amulet from you!
*n
In front of hut.
*in
Woodsman's hut.
*o
In front of hut.
*o
Gorse.
A large, black raven swoops about your head.
*qn
Looking northward, you see a place known as "narrow road". It contains 16 unlit brands.
Looking eastward, you see a place known as "forest near mountains". It appears to be empty.
Looking southward, you see a place known as "in front of hut". It appears to be empty.
Looking westward, you see a place known as "vegetable garden". It contains a spinach0, a clove of garlic and a peony.
Looking southeastward, you see a place known as "east pasture". It contains a thief and an ambrosia.
*se
East pasture.
Lurking close by is a tall, thin thief. The thief is carrying an amulet, a parasol0, a wafer0 and a dagger0. Lying temptingly before you is an appetising piece of succulent ambrosia.
*The thief has tried to steal your longsword...
The thief hurries off.
*qn
Looking northward, you see a place known as "in front of hut". It appears to be empty.
Looking eastward, you see a place known as "cave". It appears to be empty.
Looking southward, you see a place known as "rapids". It contains a thief, an opened, empty vial5 and 2 unlit brands.
Looking westward, you see a place known as "west pasture". It appears to be empty.
Looking northeastward, you see a place known as "forest near mountains". It appears to be empty.
Looking southwestward, you see a place known as "river". It appears to be empty.
Looking northwestward, you see a place known as "dining area". It contains a bouncy-ball.
*s.k thief
Rapids.
Lurking close by is a tall, thin thief. The thief is carrying an amulet, a parasol0, a wafer0 and a dagger0. A large stick lies on the ground. On the ground there is a large stick. A small, opened vial stands here, labelled: "POTION 5 - (removed)".
*You attack the thief.
*use ls
You are now using the longsword to fight!
*You miss the thief.
The thief misses you.
The thief has started to use the dagger0 to fight!
*dr cc
Coracle dropped.
*qi
You are carrying the following:
the wolfsbane1, the longsword and the cardboard box0.
The cardboard box0 contains:
the violin, the bow, the chart, the key1, 2 opened vials, the mandrake1, the umbrella and the disc.
The opened vial4 contains:
a potion4.
The opened vial2 contains:
a potion2.
*You miss the thief.
The thief misses you.
A deadly viper slithers by your feet...
*dr herb f cc
Wolfsbane1 inserted in coracle.
*ql
Rapids.
A deadly viper slithers by your feet... A sailable coracle, large enough for one, has been left here. The coracle contains a wolfsbane1, a ruby eye and an alyssum. Lurking close by is a tall, thin thief. The thief is carrying an amulet, a parasol0, a wafer0 and a dagger0. A large stick lies on the ground. On the ground there is a large stick. A small, opened vial stands here, labelled: "POTION 5 - (removed)".
*You miss the thief.
The thief hits you (80/96).
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
The thief doesn't notice your unsuccessful attempt to steal his wafer0...
*use ls
You're using the longsword anyway...
Your guard drops momentarily in your confusion.
*You hit the thief (5-9).
The thief looks fit.
The thief hits you (73/96).
The thief misses you.
The thief misses you.
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
The thief doesn't notice your unsuccessful attempt to steal his wafer0...
*You hit the thief (5-9).
The thief looks fit.
The thief hits you (68/96).
The thief hits you (62/96).
The thief hits you (51/96).
A golden amulet lies on the ground, inscribed with intricate lettering.
A neatly furled parasol is propped up close by.
*g amulet
Amulet taken.
*You miss the thief.
The thief hits you (33/96).
The viper slithers away.
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
The thief doesn't notice your unsuccessful attempt to steal his wafer0...
*qi
You are carrying the following:
the amulet, the longsword and the cardboard box0.
The cardboard box0 contains:
the violin, the bow, the chart, the key1, 2 opened vials, the mandrake1, the umbrella and the disc.
The opened vial4 contains:
a potion4.
The opened vial2 contains:
a potion2.
*You miss the thief.
The thief hits you (24/96).
The thief hits you (6/96).
*You miss the thief.
The thief hits you (1/96).
*drink vial
The smooth, sweet-tasting potion glides down your throat...
(+10 = 12,006).
All your wounds disappear!
The smooth, sweet-tasting potion glides down your throat...
(+10 = 12,016).
A fine, willow cricket bat is propped up here.
Someone has dumped a mahogany piano stool nearby.
Lying before you is a rather pretty shell.
A golden apple lies here, lustrously.
Smiling mindlessly at you from the ground is a stuffed koala bear.
*You hit the thief (1-4).
The thief looks superficially injured.
The thief hits you (78/96).
The thief has opened the piano stool.
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
The thief doesn't notice your unsuccessful attempt to steal his wafer0...
*You miss the thief.
The thief hits you (71/96).
The thief misses you.
The thief misses you.
*qi
You are carrying the following:
the amulet, the longsword and the cardboard box0.
The cardboard box0 contains:
the violin, the bow, the chart, the key1, 2 opened, empty vials, the mandrake1, the umbrella and the disc.
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
The thief doesn't notice your unsuccessful attempt to steal his wafer0...
*You miss the thief.
The thief misses you.
The thief misses you.
*g vial f b0.dr vial
Opened, empty vial2 removed from cardboard box0.
Opened, empty vial4 removed from cardboard box0.
*Opened, empty vial2 dropped.
Opened, empty vial4 dropped.
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
The thief notices your attempt to steal his wafer0...
*You miss the thief.
The thief hits you (69/96).
The thief hits you (66/96).
The thief hits you (48/96).
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
The thief doesn't notice your unsuccessful attempt to steal his wafer0...
*You miss the thief.
The thief misses you.
The thief misses you.
The thief misses you.
*qi
You are carrying the following:
the amulet, the longsword and the cardboard box0.
The cardboard box0 contains:
the violin, the bow, the chart, the key1, the mandrake1, the umbrella and the disc.
*g wf f thief
You reach for the wafer0, but it leaves you more exposed in your fight...
Wafer0 stolen from thief.
*dr w f b0
Cardboard box0 thrown westward.
*You miss the thief.
The thief misses you.
The thief misses you.
*la
OK, Bilbo the superhero laughs.
*ql
Rapids.
A small, opened vial stands here, labelled: "POTION 4 - (removed)". A small, opened vial stands here, labelled: "POTION 2 - (removed)". Smiling mindlessly at you from the ground is a stuffed koala bear. A golden apple lies here, lustrously. Lying before you is a rather pretty shell. Someone has dumped an opened mahogany piano stool nearby. A fine, willow cricket bat is propped up here. A neatly furled parasol is propped up close by. A sailable coracle, large enough for one, has been left here. The coracle contains a wolfsbane1, a ruby eye and an alyssum. A suspicious-looking individual lurks nearby. The thief is carrying a dagger0. On the ground there is a large stick. A large stick lies on the ground. A small, opened vial stands here, labelled: "POTION 5 - (removed)".
*You miss the thief.
The thief misses you.
*A deadly viper slithers by your feet...
*You hit the thief (5-9).
The thief looks superficially injured.
The thief misses you.
You miss the thief.
*You hit the thief (1-4).
The thief looks to have minor injuries.
The thief hits you (34/96).
*f j.g all x mo.w.g b0
You cannot go over from here.
(-550 = 11,466).
Amulet dropped.
Longsword dropped.
You have fled by trying to go over.
*Opened, empty vial5 taken.
Unlit brand107 taken.
Unlit brand42 taken.
Coracle taken.
Parasol0 taken.
Bat1 taken.
Piano stool taken.
Shell0 taken.
Apple taken.
Koala taken.
Opened, empty vial2 taken.
Opened, empty vial4 taken.
You're carrying too many objects to take the amulet.
You're carrying too many objects to take the longsword.
*River.
An open, sturdy cardboard box stands here.
*You're carrying too many objects to take the cardboard box0.
*dr vial
Opened, empty vial5 dropped.
Opened, empty vial2 dropped.
Opened, empty vial4 dropped.
*dr stick
Unlit brand107 dropped.
Unlit brand42 dropped.
*g b0
Cardboard box0 taken.
*n
West pasture.
*n
Beaten track.
*n
Dense forest.
There is a mighty yew tree here. There is an old and bearded gentleman here. The man is wearing a watch and a ring0, and is carrying a wafer9, a pick0 and a shovel0.
*qi
You are carrying the following:
the cardboard box0, the koala, the apple, the shell0, the piano stool, the bat1, the parasol0 and the coracle.
The cardboard box0 contains:
the violin, the bow, the chart, the key1, the mandrake1, the umbrella and the disc.
The coracle contains:
the wolfsbane1, the ruby eye and the alyssum.
*The man is moving towards you ferociously.
*The man misses you.
You miss the man.
*oh come on
*dr stool
Piano stool dropped.
*dr bat
Bat1 dropped.
*The man misses you.
You miss the man.
*dr par
Parasol0 dropped.
*dr apple
Apple dropped.
*The man misses you.
You miss the man.
*dr shell
Shell0 dropped.
*dr koala
Koala dropped.
*qi
You are carrying the following:
the cardboard box0 and the coracle.
The cardboard box0 contains:
the violin, the bow, the chart, the key1, the mandrake1, the umbrella and the disc.
The coracle contains:
the wolfsbane1, the ruby eye and the alyssum.
*The man hits you (28/96).
You hit the man (1-4).
The man looks fit.
A fabulously beautiful diamond-cluster ring is here!
The man makes some magical gestures.
The man fades from view.
Someone has started to use something to fight!
*use ls
I don't know to what "longsword" you're referring.
*qi
You are carrying the following:
the cardboard box0 and the coracle.
The cardboard box0 contains:
the violin, the bow, the chart, the key1, the mandrake1, the umbrella and the disc.
The coracle contains:
the wolfsbane1, the ruby eye and the alyssum.
*A sturdy shovel has been carelessly chucked nearby.
*la
OK, Bilbo the superhero laughs.
*Someone hits you (21/96).
You miss someone.
*cry
OK, Bilbo the superhero cries.
*You emit a dark blue flash of light.
You have suddenly and magically become weaker!
*Someone hits you (12/96).
You miss someone.
*Someone hits you (3/96).
You hit someone (5-9).
*f j.g all x t.g ring.o...
You can't climb bushy trees like yews! Maybe you could from the INSIDE...
Cardboard box0 dropped.
Coracle dropped.
You have fled by trying to go over.
*Shovel0 taken.
Cardboard box0 taken.
Coracle taken.
*Ring0 taken.
*Someone is about to attack you.
*You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*o
You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*o
You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*o
You can't just leave in the middle of a fight! You have to flee!
*fo
Ring0 dropped.
Coracle dropped.
Cardboard box0 dropped.
Shovel0 dropped.
You have fled by going out.
____

_________________
*Fiz the necromancess says "I've been advised by everyone in the game to ignore you, Crowley".

[ This Message was edited by: Crowley on 01-08-2015 17:34 ]


  View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Joined: Feb 16, 2003
Posts: 327
From: portland, oregon, usa
Posted: 01-08-2015 18:11   
Ouch!

  View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Folly
pioneer

Joined: Aug 08, 2002
Posts: 313
Posted: 02-08-2015 01:42   
I liked the bit where you picked up the unlit brand107 and a piano stool.

  View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Joined: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 421
From: Birmingham
Posted: 02-08-2015 09:36   
it is no great surprise I've not made it past sorcerer for quite some time.

  View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.

Powered by phpBB
Copyright © 2000 - 2001 The phpBB Group

phpBB Created this page in 0.032759 seconds.