[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » LAN Weekend - April 11th - 15th
Author LAN Weekend - April 11th - 15th
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 11-03-2003 19:10   
Hey Guys,

Sabbath Emporium (http://www.sabbathemporium.co.uk) is considering running a LAN session weekend at Featherstone Castle from Friday the 11th of April to Sunday the 13th of September at a cost of ?60 per person. The cost would include all food (48 hour service), accommodation and technical support. You would require bedding, your computer (with a network card) and any alcohol you wish to bring.

At the moment Sabbath Emporium are trying to get numbers for how many people would be interested in attending. Payment would be required at the start of April. If you are interested in going, please e-mail: Philip@firebreather.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

Kirstin (Gehenna/Serenety - whatever!)

Visit My Krypt...

[ This Message was edited by: Shantigh on 11-03-2003 19:20 ]

View Profile of Shantigh   Email Shantigh   Goto the website of Shantigh   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 22-03-2003 14:49   
Price has been changed to ?50 as an introductory fee.

View Profile of Shantigh   Email Shantigh   Goto the website of Shantigh   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 23-03-2003 08:19   
Same as a whole year of mud.

[ This Message was edited by: Hawumph on 23-03-2003 08:19 ]

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 24-03-2003 21:51   
I'd rather go to this than have a whole year of MUD, especially since I don't have the time to play MUD for a year, but a weekend away in a castle for ?50 is good value for money.

Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 24-03-2003 22:21   
Guess we have to agree to differ on that - have a great party!

Haw!

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 24-03-2003 22:25   
So rather than have a weekend in a huge castle, with 48 hour food service, incl. a 5 course banquet on the Saturday night, entertainment in the form of fire breathing and UV displays, lan games, board games and relaxation, you'd rather save it for a year on MUD?

As much as I adore MUD, which I do, I just don't have the time to play it, I think even the most obsessed MUD player would enjoy this, this btw, is where it takes place:

Fisheyes
cabalist

Posted: 25-03-2003 08:14   
It would cost me a further years worth of mud just getting there!!!

as nice as it looks i think i would rather spend my money on 2 years on mud.

View Profile of Fisheyes      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.