[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » No more wiz.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author No more wiz.
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 27-04-2004 16:44   
Geoff did die. I am gutted to this day.

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Droo
Wizard

Posted: 11-10-2004 00:42   

Well, I made wiz when I was 15 / 16 the first time round back the halycon era of wireplay. Back then I was just a kid who enjoyed playing a game that was fun, becoming a wiz then was far too much responibility for me and, sadly I ended up being dewizzed - rather ungraciously to, may I add.

Since then, i've remade wiz on ii.co.uk (and 2.com) and have relised that you can get a lot out of helping newbies (now there are finally some coming on) and enjoying your time with fellow like-minded wizzes (and archs!) and mortals too.

I like to pride myself on making people have an interesting reset and having an all round laugh with them.

Im not putting this reply up in spite of Reverence, because I understand (from my own past) that wizdom isnt a level suited to all.

Well,

Tara!

D

View Profile of Droo        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 23-11-2004 20:21   
Ok there are lots of good points of makeing wizard but in droo's case he was young and couldnt handle it. I dont blame him really [note to self make wiz when im 20] but still would love to make wiz but knowing me i will absent when i do so lets hope i make it soon for all you sakes lol [fd]

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 02-12-2004 21:57   
Aaaaand number two goes down! Any comments Marmite? ;)

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 08-12-2004 15:26   
Sorry to hear it dude! :'(, I heard what happened from my invaluable sources i must say you went down rather well my son .

stay good yea and keep it real geezer(im not a chav btw im just hyper today)
FD

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 23-12-2004 19:51   
Go Halen Go ... cross that barrier when you reach it!

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.