[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Event for Christmas
Author Event for Christmas
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 21-11-2004 17:32   
Hello all, i have a idea for a christmas event and i think that it will be a good one but i hope you dont mind getting your ass kicked my idea for the christmas event is a Wiz vs Mort war.....Might be i havent had a response back from the archs yet but out of intrest i would like to know who would particapate(forgive me if that word is a typo) so if you like the idea reply back. Thankyou very much

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 22-11-2004 18:38   
We've had a few wiz vs. mortal sorcerer wars in the past and they're always good fun. Although it would be enjoyable to have another one I don't think it would be a good idea to run this as the main Christmas Event. At Christmas it's nice to run something that everyone can join in with. With a wiz vs. mortal sorcerer war only a very limited number of people can take part.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 23-11-2004 00:50   
I don't think a sorc war fits in very well with Christmas. I tend to see Christmas as a somewhat more peaceful celebration. Peace on Earth, good will, and all that.

I'm not sure what sort of event WOULD fit in, though.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 23-11-2004 09:24   
yes i guess your right (crys) ah well im sure the real event will be better anyway maybe some other time hopefully, thanks anyway

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 23-11-2004 09:25   
wayhey im a pilgrim

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.