[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Christmas and all that rubbish.
Author Christmas and all that rubbish.
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 06-12-2004 18:46   
I'm inclined to put some effort in (I know wizzes are traditionally lazy but what can i say?) and create some Xmas weirdness.

Current thinking is some form of party, with booze food and silly games. (Un)Fortunately this was suggested by a house leader, so it may have to be a house party, but then, everyone else is invited too so it doesn't matter.

Also a themed sorcerised event, sort of a capture the flag thing, each team having its own grotto.

And maybe a mobile bash, so you can all take your present buying frustrations out on santa's little elves and such like. But beware the fairy, after years of having a christmas tree shoved up its posterior, it's probably fairly grouchy!

Anyway if this is likely to be of any interest to anyone, or if you have other suggestions (Pin the longsword on the Turrimort maybe?) please say so. Or I won't know!

Thanks

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 07-12-2004 19:12   
I'm always loathe to register interest in these things (although interest I do have), because I'm so inutterably lame at remembering to turn up. Ah what the hell. I'll come!

Quote:
(Pin the longsword on the Turrimort maybe?)

Every time we try that, it seems we always try to pin it handle first and end up with one in the eye (so to speak..)

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 08-12-2004 02:21   
ERM is interested in doing the Christmas Party, which would be *hopefully* run by Firedemon and myself, for everyone, not just ERM.

I like the idea of capture the flag.. what about some sort of reindeer event, dunno how it would work, but herd the reindeer? Makes me think of the lemmings game except, uh, bigger creatures... speaking of lemmings, how about that except with suicidal santa's elves instead of lemmings?

Anyways... bed calls.

View Profile of Shantigh   Email Shantigh   Goto the website of Shantigh   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 08-12-2004 15:21   
Hello mudders and those who do not play mud and just read our forums and take the piss out of us , i like Hawumphs idea alot and i will most deffinatley(typo alert)be there! But we cant have suicidal elfs can we? weres the fun in that

And as shan??....Pandora was saying ERM party all A PARTY WITH FREE WOLFBANES TO EAT and if you are lucky maybe just maybe........i might share my limeade.

Remember all Hail ERM and join today!!!!!!!

(FD)

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 08-12-2004 15:23   
Oh yeah And congrats to Crobar for making the new ERM captain!!!!!!....Just dont die.....I know this has jack all to with christmas but what the hey im tired of being Pilgrim lol

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 28-12-2004 21:05   
Hi all

Did this go off? What sort of event was it ?

Who won?

Shame for the Wizzes to put all the effort into preparing an event and no-one / few turn up ... I include myself in that as I don't get on here as much as I would like...

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.