[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » New version
Author New version
Foddy
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 13-11-2005 14:22   
In case anyone hasn't spotted it, I've just posted this on the news section of the site:

Quote:

I'm delighted to announce that version 4E(41) of MUD has been released and is now available for you to play.

If you'd like to find out more about some of the changes included in this version, please read the document posted in the library (type GO LATEST at the option prompt).

Have fun!

Many thanks to Turrican for working on the code with me, Karya for some great ideas, Hawumph for bug-testing and spell-checking and of course Richard for his fixes, comments and general guidance.

If you have any comments on the new version, please mudmail them to me, or post below.

View Profile of Foddy      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 13-11-2005 21:27   
Well that should make life interesting The vampire harder to steal from, ring6 and amulet changed...

I'm mildly perturbed by "* Fixed wizzes being able to KILL MORTAL outside of current room"

ARGH?

And thank you thank you thank you for CRI syn'd for Cripple!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Foddy
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 13-11-2005 22:22   
Quote:

On 13-11-2005 21:27, Halen wrote:
I'm mildly perturbed by "* Fixed wizzes being able to KILL MORTAL outside of current room"

Yes, that was a bit of a weird one - it's not a command typed very often, but if a wiz were to type KISS MORTAL, they'd only kiss the mortals in the same room as them. However, KILL MORTAL used to have more of a global effect!

View Profile of Foddy      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 14-11-2005 00:10   
I'm sure no lovely ha ha wizards on our mud would ever do anything so ha ha violent no way ha ha oh god please no.

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.