[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » Websites » » MUD2 Real Estate: Where Would You Like to Live?
Author MUD2 Real Estate: Where Would You Like to Live?
Zalagar
cleric

Posted: 12-09-2006 22:53   
Some time ago, I interviewed a number of players asking them the following question:

If you could choose any building or area in The Land to live, which would you choose, and why?

The article that resulted can be found at http://www.muddledtimes.com/article.fod?IssueId=27&ArticleId=1537

Now I'd like to do a followup article, asking players who didn't get around to answering me the first time.

Once I have a good number of answers, I'll pick the best ones and use them in a 'MUD2 Real Estate 2' article. MUDmail Laura in the game with your answers.

Keep in mind that I'm looking for areas and buildings, not specific rooms. So 'Admiral Bombow Inn' would be an acceptable answer, while 'party room' would not.

Laura/Zalagar

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Melisma
pilgrim

Posted: 14-09-2006 22:56   
I'll get thinking and mail you laura

View Profile of Melisma      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 21-09-2006 12:36   
Fantastic idea! I'll have a think and will mail you if I come up with something.

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
cleric

Posted: 03-11-2006 00:32   
I'm rather disappointed in the response. So far, only one person has given me an answer.

I'm sure I could get more than that. So get to thinking about where you'd like to live if you could live in The Land.

Laura/Zalagar

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.