[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Mudmeet update
Author Mudmeet update
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 10-11-2006 11:33   
I thought it best to create a new thread because the last one turned into a huge meet-and-greet topic so...
Okay here is the list I have so far. Please feel free to add or delete your names.

Foddy and Karya
Hawumph and Andrea
Sabretooth and Kitty
Maxell and partner
Silly
Salvadore
Mike
Firedemon
Drumbillet
Funaki
Huffy.

The date is the 25th November, and the meeting place will be at AMF bowling as per usual because it is central to town.
Here is link to the alley, which has driving directions. If you need better directions type in their postcode (BN11 3PZ) in Multimap.

http://www.amfbowling.co.uk/centres/details.aspx?centreID=33

For hotels use Google or this link:

http://www.milford.co.uk/england/worthing.html

Okay, and now the plan for the day. Meeting time at the bowling alley is between 12.00pm and 1.00pm. Lunch can be purchased at the bowling alley or we can mosey to Macdonalds which is a few minutes up the road...your call! I plan to book a lane for 2.30, so I will need a list of names for people who would like to bowl.

After bowling we will move onto a local town pub, and finally move to a resturant at 6pm for a rather posh slap-up meal so dressing up will be mandatory! Not suits, but certainly something smart. I will post a link for the set menu soon which offers vegetarian food as well. I will need a list of people who will be interested in this meal, but obviously after I have posted the link of the menu and price. Those who do not wish to participate in the meal may choose from various other resturants in Worthing, including Macdonalds, Pizza Hut or KFC. We don't have a Burger King....don't get me stated on that one
Okay part one done..I will add more soon.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Mudmeet! Lots to celebrate together...MUD going free and all

View Profile of Zordell        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Huff
cabalist

Posted: 12-11-2006 19:26   
Zor,
Due to other commitments, I wont be down to worthing until some time after 5 in the evening. Will you all still be in the Bowling alley at that sort of time?

Huff

View Profile of Huff   Email Huff   Goto the website of Huff   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 12-11-2006 20:17   
At six we are going to the resturant, but I don't know what others are doing who are not going to resturant so if you give me a bell on my mobile I can let you know whats happening honey.

Cradle
cleric

Posted: 13-11-2006 19:31   
Im only staying for bowling and then going home

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 13-11-2006 19:41   
I'll make it to a MUD-Meet one day I swear!

Maybe try and hold the next one in a uni break?

Excluding Christmas, I guess this would be easter.

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 13-11-2006 20:06   
Ok my printer has gone flooey and therefore I had to type the menu up by hand hence it taking so long....I don't type all that fast.
Cut and paste time!

Room 4 Living
www.room4living.co.uk
Party Menu
?22.95

Authentic Thai fishcakes on wilted spinach with a sweet chilli sauce

Twice baked cheese souffl? with Gruyere and spring onion

Fresh made Soup of the Day

Home-made chicken liver parfait flavoured with apricots, walnuts and sage

Confit duck with caramelised plum and crispy basil leaves on chive crushed potato with a garlic and ginger jus

Seared prime rump steak topped with Stilton on lyonaise potato with a red wine jus

Pan Fried Sea Bass on Chinese vegetables, finished with a coconut and Coriander cream

Grilled Portobello mushroom filled with ratatouille risotto, topped with grilled goats cheese and rocket.

Chocolate Indulgence with a bitter dark chocolate sauce

Sticky Toffee pudding with Toffee sauce and Vanilla ice cream

Vanilla Pod and Maple Syrup cr?me brule?

A light Raspberry Cheese Cake on a Chunky biscuit base

Ok I think jus is just a sauce, and I haven't clue what half of this stuff is but I went there recently and its yummy!

I will need people to let me know about bowling and resturant BEFORE 18th November please. If you don't let me know I will book regardless. Please let me know either way cos I am pulling my hair out here

Cradle
cleric

Posted: 13-11-2006 22:47   
urgh that sounds absolutely disgusting!!!!! i will hit the local chippy and get a portion with extra middle class grease!! gimmeh an uh rah

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 14-11-2006 08:25   
LOL good to know what you think of the menu Yeah they don't serve limeade either.....the disgrace of it!! hehe.

Zordell
cleric

Posted: 16-11-2006 21:10   
Yup, another update!!
Ok everyone has been booked in for resturant apart from the one person who doesnt want to (except I actually did book him in regardless haha) so if your name is on the list above, youre booked in for the meal. Now....bowling. Who is up for that? Plus, would it be better to move the bowling to around 10pm when everyone is pished or is that a bad idea due to full from dinner tummies?
Let me know what you think, and if you want to bowl.
Take care!

Mike
pilgrim

Posted: 18-11-2006 10:44   
Ok, if we are going to the meal in the afternoon and we go bowling at 10pm what do we do during the day? were will we be meeting ect?

View Profile of Mike   Email Mike        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 18-11-2006 13:03   
My guess? A hell of a lot of drinking and mudtalk

Mike
pilgrim

Posted: 18-11-2006 22:06   
Sounds Great!!
But can i just ask for all the details of were we are meeting for def and times as when i get there i wont have a clue of what anyone will look like so could you either let me no on the forum or email me plz?

Mike

View Profile of Mike   Email Mike        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 20-11-2006 08:51   
Mike im getting there at like 10am, if u need a pic myspace.com/morloc666

Zordell
cleric

Posted: 20-11-2006 19:03   
10am?! sheesh!
are you travelling alone, fd?

Cradle
cleric

Posted: 22-11-2006 09:51   
yup that i am home slice

Karya
Arch-Witch

Posted: 26-11-2006 12:10   
I would just like to say a big thank you to Zordell for organising the mudmeet. Foddy and I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening yesterday and it was great to meet everyone.

Thanks

View Profile of Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Posted: 26-11-2006 15:36   
I'd do a US mudmeet if there was anyone else out here. <sniffle>

View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Thwomp
Wizard

Posted: 30-11-2006 01:15   
Arg. I missed it!

View Profile of Thwomp   Email Thwomp      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Snypster
cabalist

Posted: 03-12-2006 23:17   
Thwompy wompy.

View Profile of Snypster      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.