[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Website Update
Author Website Update
Foddy
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 12-12-2006 22:47   
Hi,

This is an update about the new website launched when the game went free. The website redesign was the first phase of the plan, but isn't the end of it by any means. Once the website is mostly complete, we'll be turning our effort to attracting new players!

I hope you like the look of the new site - it was updated to reflect the feedback we have received from players about the old site. It should be a lot closer to the website that you've asked for, but there's always room for improvement - this is why constructive feedback about the new website is important to us, too.

Many thanks to those who have already sent in feedback, particularly those who joined our feedback e-mail list - if anyone else would like to join, please e-mail me. (It's low volume, don't worry!)

Thanks also to those of you who are already working on the site with us. We still need people to work on a couple of the modules for the site: the persona profiles and event calendar. If you can program in PHP, and would like to help, please let me know.

The new web client (to replace the Java telnet applet currently on the site) is nearing completion. I'll be needing some testers to give it a go shortly - if you're willing to give it a good test and send me constructive feedback on it, then let me know and I'll drop you an e-mail when it's ready to test.

Thanks!

View Profile of Foddy      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Havoc
pioneer

Posted: 13-12-2006 16:05   
I'll test your client Foddy. (the least I can do!)

View Profile of Havoc      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Foddy
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 16-12-2006 13:00   
Quote:

On 13-12-2006 16:05, Malbery wrote:
I'll test your client Foddy. (the least I can do!)

Thanks. The first test version of the web client is now available for testing - please mail me if anyone else would like to preview it!

View Profile of Foddy      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.