[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Tonight's Bash 24/4/08 .Blib's Triumph
Author Tonight's Bash 24/4/08 .Blib's Triumph
blib
explorer

Posted: 24-04-2008 22:30   
When I arrived towards the end of tonight's bash the troops were in total disarray. Unfortunately, they had chosen Hal as the bash general, a fatal mistake in my opinion (have I mentioned that I want him banned?).

Anyhoo, I quickly assessed the situation from my hastily erected command centre in the tea room. Realising that desperate times demanded desperate measures I decided on drastic action.

"Never fear, Blib is here!" I shouted.

This seemed to do the trick as, within two or three minutes, my rousing speech had rallied the troops enough for them to despatch the remaining mobiles.

With the resounding boos of the other participants of the bash ringing in his ears, Hal knelt before me in the tea room afterwards to offer his gratitude to me for a job well done.

As by far the most modest player in the game, I 'pooh poohed' his offer to carry me shoulder high around the pub at our next meet in Worthing. The knowledge that he is in awe of my unmatched skills in The Land is enough for me.

This is my report on tonight's bash. It is as accurate as I can remember. However, some facts may have become 'blurred' due to the passage of time.

Thank you and remember kids. 'Points are for wimps!'.

Good day to you all.

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Magician
cleric

Posted: 25-04-2008 07:17   
Blib, How would we survive with out you

JB

View Profile of Magician   Email Magician      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 25-04-2008 09:08   
I nearly lost it after it was all over. I was recovering in the hut. I think my stam was up but not my magic. Somebody summoned six or seven mobiles and I only just escaped with the skin of my teeth. Now who would do such a vial thing?

But the most amusing incident occurred in the Tea Room before we even started. A player came in obviously feeling tired and emotional. Drunk in charge of a keyboard is always foolhardy. What was remarkable was the tolerance shown by the one insulted. Mind you reading through the log it is difficult to pinpoint an actual insult though the intent was clearly there. Maybe it?s me out of date. What is a ?screwit? anyway?

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 25-04-2008 09:09 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 25-04-2008 18:51   
I found out what it means. I couldn't agree me. Im sure an apology is winging it's way too me. now. <hint>

Cf

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 25-04-2008 20:59   
Wouldn't hold your breath. Kids should avoid the sherbert if they can't handle it. Have people forgotten that wizzes should be respected? If so, it is certainly time for them to be reminded.

[ This Message was edited by: Zordell on 25-04-2008 21:00 ]

View Profile of Zordell        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
ilisity
cabalist

Posted: 25-04-2008 21:02   
It was me that done the insult , sorry crazyfool i was rather drunk ...........

[ This Message was edited by: ilisity on 26-04-2008 09:09 ]

View Profile of ilisity      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 27-04-2008 06:49   
Appologies i couldnt be there i have some pretty bad life issues i have to deal with at the moment, i will try and make the next one though. Hope you all had fun

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 28-04-2008 21:22   
It was a great bash. All is forgiven buddy. All my mates however would agree that I never drink on mud and also I have rippling muscles and a tan........

Cf

If your ashamed of your mobile, get a life, its only a mullet.

Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 29-04-2008 07:56   
Quote:

On 28-04-2008 21:22, Crazyfool wrote:
It was a great bash. All is forgiven buddy. All my mates however would agree that I never drink on mud and also I have rippling muscles and a tan........

How long have you had these imaginary mates?

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 29-04-2008 10:02   
Im the second most popular Wizard on mudii second only to Smurf.

Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 30-04-2008 00:05   
Can we qualify that statement to "second most popular wizard that plays / is visible " on MUD II ??

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 30-04-2008 18:50   
Im being bullied...again. By hawumph and vully, the trinny and sussanah of mudii...

blib
explorer

Posted: 30-04-2008 21:37   
Quote:

On 30-04-2008 18:50, Crazyfool wrote:
Im being bullied...again. By hawumph and vully, the trinny and sussanah of mudii...

ROFL....!!!!!

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Vulnax
explorer

Posted: 01-05-2008 00:14   
I'm worried ... which one am I ??

View Profile of Vulnax   Goto the website of Vulnax        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 01-05-2008 19:48   
Either way its an insult

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.