[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Idea : MUDii vs MUD2 sorc War
Author Idea : MUDii vs MUD2 sorc War
Tharg
friar

Posted: 02-08-2008 10:41   
Inspired by the other thread, and ignoring the 'merge' idea. I think we should have a bit more interaction between the MUDs. I think it'd be a good idea generally. An annual sorc war seems a decent start. Best of three, 2 home, 1 away, host changes each year.

Waddya think?

[ This Message was edited by: Tharg on 02-08-2008 10:42 ]

View Profile of Tharg      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
gobstopper
pilgrim

Posted: 03-08-2008 11:03   
Its an idea. Could .com get a team together though? Maybe Angkor could answer that.

View Profile of gobstopper      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Tzunami
cabalist

Posted: 03-08-2008 11:39   
We did this a while ago.

I think .com won, lord knows how. I believe they only had 1 player and I he was a dangerous criminal named Hawumph.

View Profile of Tzunami      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 03-08-2008 11:54   
Quote:

On 03-08-2008 11:39, Tzunami wrote:
We did this a while ago.

I think .com won, lord knows how. I believe they only had 1 player and I he was a dangerous criminal named Hawumph.

I object to being called a criminal. That was never proven!!! And the donation to the wizzes was a charitable act not a bribe!!!

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Tzunami
cabalist

Posted: 03-08-2008 12:15   
The game follows the exploits of three Roman Catholic Arch-Wizards who preside over a text-based adventure called Mud2 .Father Ted Hawumph, Father Dougal McFoddy and the retired Father Jack Turrican live together in Mud 2's parochial house.

The three Arch-Wizards answer to the fierce, uncompromising Bishop Richard Bartle, who makes frequent visits to the land, often to cast his disapproving eye over the trio and their backwater antics. He is apparently responsible for their exile. The reasons for the move appear to stem from a mixture of incompetence and embarrassing conduct: Father Foddy due to his incompetence (with particular regard to "the Blackrock Incident", in which a large number of lives were irreparably damaged although they were "only mortals"); Father Turrican because of his alcoholism and implied womanising, which caused severe embarrassment to the game; and Father Hawumph for alleged financial impropriety. Hawumph still insists he was innocent, regularly claiming that "the money was just resting in my account", and that it was "a perfectly legitimate monetary transfer".

View Profile of Tzunami      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Angkor
pilgrim

Posted: 04-08-2008 03:22   
Quote:

On 03-08-2008 11:03, gobstopper wrote:
Its an idea. Could .com get a team together though? Maybe Angkor could answer that.

Doubtful, there's not really anybody playing there except myself at the moment, not even a tearoomer, and my time zone would make it unlikely I could play at a time to suit everyone else. Shame, because I would make an ideal victim for the mudii players since I'm the most pathetic fighter ever to play a MUD <g>.
I'll try to see if I can rally anyone.

View Profile of Angkor      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
cleric

Posted: 04-08-2008 04:44   
I suppose I could fight on the .com side, but it'd depend on my schedule, and I'd have to remind myself when the event was taking place.

Laura/Zalagar

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Angkor
pilgrim

Posted: 04-08-2008 14:06   
Quote:

On 04-08-2008 03:22, Angkor wrote:
Quote:

On 03-08-2008 11:03, gobstopper wrote:

Doubtful, there's not really anybody playing there except myself at the moment, not even a tearoomer since Armand was banned, and my time zone would make it unlikely I could play at a time to suit everyone else. Shame, because I would make an ideal victim for the mudii players since I'm the most pathetic fighter ever to play a MUD <g>.
I'll try to see if I can rally anyone.

View Profile of Angkor      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.