[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's Bash 25/09
Author Last Night's Bash 25/09
royston
ranger

Posted: 26-09-2008 15:17   
BASH ADMIRAL'S REPORT.

For some reason I was elected Bash Admiral this time. I think someone powerful thought I might go to sea under that particular title. There would be little chance of that. The sea is a very dangerous place - full of dangerous creatures. A place to be avoided if possible. But as it happened I did go to sea at one particular stage in the game, in order to recover the kit I lost when I got battered to a silly death by the waterfall. Needless to say I drowned on the way.

The Bash started off in its usual way with everyone doing their own thing. Two minutes into the game I did a check: There were one Arch-Wiz and one Wiz present, one Warlock in the game, one possibly in the Tearoom, with four Necros and one Sorc also in. There may well have been some invisible players as well. There was certainly one later on. Some mobs had already met their fate but there were 156 left with 103 minutes left of play. So it was the usual story of having to kill at the rate of one and a half mobs per minute. Or more logically three every two minutes.

Leak did his usual splendid job with the ws, afterwards going on up to the North Mountain. I messed about a bit in the Formal Garden. I have no idea what anyone else was doing but judging by the rate the SV was dropping they were doing OK. Foddy came into watch from the Tearoom. And so soon afterwards Jak came into the Land. As did Zedar. And one way or another the Pag opened up.

And so it came about that Leak and I decided to tackle the apes. Now I have expeience with apes. I found them just North of us and told Leak quite clearly that we were doing ape0 first. He followed me and I attacked ape0. What did he do? He attacked all eight apes at once. I've been there. In fact I have several T-shirts for doing just that. But it was hellish funny seeing someone else do it.

Soon afterwards I was wondering what to do next when a shout came out requesting help with the keep. I was very close but when I got there I couldn't see anyone about and had to grope about a bit to find an invis. JB. And so with further help from Leak, we got the keep done. It was soon after this I had my eventful sea cruise and on the way back into the Land noted four mortals chatting in the Tearoom, leaving only six in the Land (assuming only one invis). Later on these Tearoom Lizards sallied forth into the Land in a very dramatic way.

Blib appeared at 10.12pm on the dot and it was just at about this time that things started to decidedly wobbly for JB. Jak later claimed he did not understand that on a Bash you were only supposed to kill mobiles. A remark which got a severe rebuke from Cen from the Tearoom. He may, I suppose, just have mistaken JB for a mobile but I doubt it. In any event he attacked him. After a severe mauling JB lost interest in the proceedings and retired to the Tearoom himself, having lost his magic. But vengence was in the air. JB had friends. He had friends in the form of Mapper. Dooby and Sneaky, all of them protectors (and better known as Hal, Dugtrio and Zedar respectively). Hocus managed to lock Jak in the Cave and the three musketeers went forth. The result was three dead protectors and Jak the Warlock becoming Jak the Mage. I think they went for a second go and had a disagrrement among themselves leaving only Mapper alive. I wonder what really happened. Anyway here is the obit:

*obit
The following players have died in fights this reset:
Dobby the protector, killed by Mapper the protector,
Sneaky the protector, killed by Dobby the protector and Mapper the protector,
Mapper the protector, killed by someone,
Dobby the yeoman, killed by someone,
Sneaky the protector, killed by someone.

With all this excitement, time had gone on so far that it was really impossible to finish the Bash with a win. It more or less ran out of steam. And what hope was there when my two Warlocks were out of it?

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 26-09-2008 15:18 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
palaceboy
cabalist

Posted: 26-09-2008 20:20   
someone said kill Jak i have no idea why so i thought stuff it i was bored i'm in, then had another go i was down in health from falling in the river don't ask and Mapper attacked me then Sneaky joined in "he made the mistake of saying he will win easily and was justly destroyed but being 10 behind the rest and Mapper have a dagger i followed shortly after" Mapper cheated because he had a weapon if it was a slapping fight i would have won because he is a wimp ( Blib can account for that)

[ This Message was edited by: palaceboy on 26-09-2008 20:22 ]

View Profile of palaceboy      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 26-09-2008 22:16   
Blib?

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 26-09-2008 22:59   
What?

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 27-09-2008 07:49   
What can you account for?

ilisity
cabalist

Posted: 27-09-2008 10:01   
Cracking write up roy

View Profile of ilisity      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 27-09-2008 10:18   
I can account upto one thousand. On a good day.

royston
ranger

Posted: 27-09-2008 21:35   
That figures.

Armand
explorer

Posted: 27-09-2008 21:45   
COUNT me out of the puns.

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 27-09-2008 22:35   

palaceboy
cabalist

Posted: 28-09-2008 00:03   
you can account for Hal being a wimp

View Profile of palaceboy      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Magician
cleric

Posted: 28-09-2008 20:11   
I can account for how much Cider I will be drinking at the meet, I hope CF can keep up this year

View Profile of Magician   Email Magician      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 29-09-2008 18:03   
You are Northern and have hollow legs. CF isn't in the same league.

Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 29-09-2008 19:26   
I cant account for my behavior after 15:00

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.