[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » Websites » » Muddled Times
Author Muddled Times
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 10-11-2008 19:24   
Ok.

I am now almost ready to send everything to Karya for the next issue. I am dissapointed by how few of you wrote things but luckily I feel we have enough to go to issue.

Please dont moan about the lack of variety with authors as I have made numerous attempts to get more. If you do have anything, please e mail me or Karya.

Crazyfool

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 13-11-2008 17:40   
I did submit a few things many months ago when it was last rumored that muddled-times still had a pulse, hopefuly might see them in the issue

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Arch-Witch

Posted: 13-11-2008 18:28   
Cradle, your submissions went into the last issue of Muddled Times.

View Profile of Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Arch-Witch

Posted: 13-11-2008 19:41   
Crazyfool and I have decided that we don't want to bring out the next issue of Muddled Times until we have some more articles, specifically:

1. A write-up of the mudmeet complete with photos. It would be a shame to not have this before the end of the year.

2. A write-up for the Haunted Castle quest. I think that one more exploration of the quest should solve it. So we can fix a time for me to run it again and if someone would like to write a review, that would be great.

3. An interivew. Ideally in a colour log (Clio works best for this).

So we've extended the deadline for another 3 weeks. We really want to get Muddled Times out before Christmas though.

Will anyone submit these articles?

I won't be able to reply to this until Sunday at the earlist, but I'm sure Crazyfool will help in anyway he can. But do post suggests for when you'd like to have another stab at the Haunted Castle.

Samson
friar

Posted: 13-11-2008 21:02   
Well, I'm prepared to be interviewed, if you're that desperate!

View Profile of Samson      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Tharg
friar

Posted: 14-11-2008 18:29   
I think I sent in a log that wasn't used for the last issue. It was a lot of effort to convert to a suitable format, if I recall, so it didn't make it. I think it was me winning a sorc war - nothing special though.

Just a reminder in case it had been forgotten about it and the effort / payoff to include it would be worth it this time.

View Profile of Tharg      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 14-11-2008 23:29   
O snap, theres a new issue... goes to show my MUD2 awareness must go see this now

Thanks for letting me know

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 15-11-2008 01:28   
Quote:

On 13-11-2008 19:41, Karya wrote:
2. A write-up for the Haunted Castle quest. I think that one more exploration of the quest should solve it. So we can fix a time for me to run it again and if someone would like to write a review, that would be great.

The Haunted Castle is my FAVORITE quest, no doubt about it. I'm still impressed by the amount of work that went into it.

Unfortunately, I haven't been as active lately in MUD2 as I used to, so I don't know if I'll have the time to contribute. But I'd sure love to try writing something up, and doing the Haunted Castle quest if I get the opportunity.

Laura/Zalagar

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 17-11-2008 10:32   
If no one really wants to do it. I can probably knock something up on the Haunted Castle Quest. But it will be a personal account of what happened to me and not a report on everything that went on. I am assuming that we are talking about the quest on 16th October and not the one on Halloween.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Arch-Witch

Posted: 19-11-2008 20:49   
The Haunted Castle quest is the one Apeomancer reviewed here.

The kind of article I'm after is something like the articles listed under Quests on this page.

I will post in General Chat inviting people to suggest a time for me to run this quest a third and final (for now) time.

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.