[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 22/01
Author Bash Report 22/01
royston
ranger

Posted: 23-01-2009 10:59   
BASH GENERAL?S REPORT

Hawumph stared us off more or less dead on nine o?clock. Present were Fantods the Sorcerer, Marley the Superheroine, Hal the Warlock and me. I found myself elected as Bash-General and as the result came out, the parrot shrieked ?Who?s a pretty boy, then??. I let him live a little longer because of his cheek. In any case I was still trying to get myself kitted out.

These days I find doing the water snakes a little bit - what shall I say - ?routine? and much prefer starting off with the gobs, But I wasn?t having much success with my kit. I know where to put my hands on just one wf but by the time I got there someone else had taken it; dagger0 had also been snaffled up but I managed to acquire the staff; I got one useful key but neither of the ptrs; and the umbrella was in the dinning room i.e. in the pag,

Fantods had the ptrs and was busy setting the pillar and needed them himself. Nothing for it. I had to put the gobs on hold and went down the well.

The first ws (ws3) proved unbelievably tough. I was down to 22 stam before it fled. Before I reattacked, Fantods shouted that the pillar was set up. So I left the snake and made my way to the hut. I am always worried at this stage because on a previous occasion, some time ago now, a player set up the pillar without killing Bas, with disastrous results for those that followed. But I need not have worried it all went like clockwork.

Back under the well, I found ws3 asleep, and proceeded at once to do business with him, when disaster struck. We got to the stage where my stam was 82 and the snake was critically injured and things were looking promising to say the least, when the screen on my monitor cleared and I was staring at my wallpaper (a picture of Chiswick High Road). The line had dropped. I spent the next hour every two minutes or so trying to log back on, all to no avail. The Internet was well and truly down. It just hung and hung and hung. At 11:15 my time (that?s 10:15 to you), I gave up and went to bed.

My contribution to the evening was number of mobiles killed - zero. Still I was 4 points up from the fleeing water snake.

What I want to know now is was this collapse of the Internet general or restricted to Spain? And if the Bash continued, what happened next? Did we win?

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 23-01-2009 12:30   
Best bash report ever. EVER!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 23-01-2009 13:54   
After you left I arrived and single handedly killed all of the remaning mobs.

Hal praised me for my unparalleled expertise. Then we all retired to the tearoom where I regaled the adoring masses with a run through of my heroic exploits.

Hope this helps.

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 24-01-2009 09:24   
You're so awesome, Blib. I wish I was like you :-(

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 24-01-2009 15:31   
Quote:

On 24-01-2009 09:24, Crowley wrote:
You're so awesome, Blib.

I know son, I know. I hear these sentiments all of the time.

If you wish, I can send you a signed photo. Just PM me through this site.

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Armand
explorer

Posted: 24-01-2009 21:53   
Excellent, I need a new photo to go on my dartboard.

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.