[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report for 14th May 2009
Author Bash Report for 14th May 2009
django
protector

Posted: 15-05-2009 09:45   
BASH REPORT 14TH MAY 2009

The Bash started dead on time at 9:00pm and soon after Xarubbabel was chosen for Bash-General. This seems to have been an appointment by CF as each player got one vote in the election. Perhaps bearing in mind what happened to Gig and the reception he got last week, Xarubbabel kept such a low-profile leadership style that it was non-existent.

He took it upon himself to set up the pillar, took for ever to do it, and eventually did the business in the wrong room. Fortunately the situation was saved by Kopparberg who did the job properly. Indeed throughout the Bash Kopparberg had more and more greatness thrust upon him until he was in effect the Bash-leader and Xarubbabel did as he was told.

However things got done bit by bit. Kopparberg did for the dragon. The dwarfs succumbed to a team of three players, as did the griffin. Strangely, and I can see you all grinning at me, there was no sign of the maiden. I do wonder if somehow a player managed to slip past the griffin without getting into trouble.

To start with had been only Xarubbabel, Kopparberg and Doh north. But they were soon joined by Crivvens.

SK0 was the last mobile to be killed and although we were in extended time, there was still a bit of time left to do the washing up in the Tearoom.

There was only one little bit of unpleasantness. Not being there I can only go by what was said afterwards and read between the lines. This is hearsay and I am open to correction. But it seems that Talktome was pk?d in the Mausoleum. The reason given was that he turned up late in the game to get an easy 3K bonus taking no effective part in the bash. Unless I have it totally wrong he did slay V and the Wraith. I know from the log he appeared on QW about two-thirds through the game but I have no idea how long he stayed in the Tearoom.

This was an excellent Bash enjoyed by all and as always, it was working as a team that was the most satisfying.

[ This Message was edited by: django on 15-05-2009 09:47 ]

View Profile of django      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 15-05-2009 15:41   
I was going to pop on for a bit and help out. I was then going to quit before the last mobile died. I so dislike people who try to nab an easy 3k. Sadly I got attacked so I decided to stay for the 3k to regain the points I lost.

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 16-05-2009 22:28   
I DEMAND MORE DRAMA

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Arch-Witch

Posted: 18-05-2009 19:21   
Quote:

On 16-05-2009 22:28, Crowley wrote:
I DEMAND MORE DRAMA

It's well within your capabilities to create drama, Crowley.

View Profile of Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 19-05-2009 21:53   
I RESEMBLE THAT ACCUSATION.

I MEAN RESENT, RESENT THAT Accuoh what's the point.

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
django
protector

Posted: 22-05-2009 06:30   
Quote:

On 16-05-2009 22:28, Crowley wrote:
I DEMAND MORE DRAMA

You can look forward to this week's Bash-General's report (21/05/09). There was enough drama to make it into an opera,

View Profile of django      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.