[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's Bash (11/06)
Author Last Night's Bash (11/06)
royston
ranger

Posted: 12-06-2009 09:35   
BASH REPORT FOR 11TH JUNE 2009

This was another enjoyable Bash even though it went the full time and there were some 37 mobiles left aslive at the end.

Nictoxaf and I teamed up on the North Mountain and went on to complete the half-done Gobs and move on to the dwarfs where we generally mopped up leaving the only guards till later.

The bash moved on steadily with all four players doing our bit.

There was only one case pf PK?ing this bash. Kingcobra decided to go north only to be slain almost immediately by an invisible Bullet. This, it transpired, was the continuation of a previous bit of unpleasantness and there was no further blood letting. A private fight.

We were doing well until the Pag opened and the SV shot up to make it too difficult to complete in time.

I do have two issues with this Bash.

1. It is difficult when a player does only half an area. The Gobs is a case in point. If someone starts the job I feel they really should complete it. I can understand the desire to get into the Guard Room but having done that, the palyer should finish the remaining gobs off, surely?

2. The other one concerns setting up the pillar. When the ?setter up? is ready the other players ought to be able to reach the Classical Ruin with ease. The accepted way is by ptr from the hut or the room under the hut. Chasing the gfc is a pain and causes frustration in both chaser and those waiting.

Some other issues were brought up in the Tearoom afterwards. Once more the suggestion came up that PK?ing should be banned during a bash. This has been gone into so often, I thought it had been settled as undesirable on the grounds that it would lead to sneaking. Whilst sneaking is not illegal, no one wishes to encouage it.

On the whole this was a great Bash and only failed because there were not enough of us in the Land.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 12-06-2009 09:40 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 12-06-2009 10:30   
As for pking, I dont want to reopen that debate as I believe its been settled.

The problem last night was numbers. If people arent playing as they want something else instead, all I ask for is a bit of notice and ill run something.

Cf

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 12-06-2009 10:36   
It was suggested that we should do something different next week. Another quest perhaps?

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 12-06-2009 14:53   
If enough people want to ill run it.

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
caboose
cabalist

Posted: 12-06-2009 16:36   
If you run it...... they will come

ps. better bring some tissue

View Profile of caboose      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]