[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's Bash (23/07)
Author Last Night's Bash (23/07)
royston
ranger

Posted: 24-07-2009 16:21   
BASH REPORT FOR 23RD JULY 2009

It started off as another solo bash like last week. I decided to start with something easy and straightforward and so went down the well. But very soon Alkomissed the heroine came into the land and joined in. After the WSs I went on to the Gobs in my usual routine. Leak came in briefly and went back to the Tearoom. I feld from G2 on 9 stam. But I mopped them all up on my return. At this stage we arrived at the ?150 left? message with 68 minutes left. We were still at 2 per minute and we needed to bump up the kill rate a bit. QW showed 7 players but I have no idea who was N and who was in the Tearoom, plus CF of course. After the Gobs, I went on to the rats who were no problem just routine. I wish I could say the same for the dragon. She took it into her head to attack me and surprisingly I escaped with ease, but it cost me almost 1.5K points. I am in the belief, perhaps a mistaken one, that if the dragon attacks you once in a set, she will do so again each time you go back and confront her. That was my reason for asking Mystique to kill the Dragon for me.

We never did get to the stage of any team work, though some may well have taken place without me knowing in the the Dwarfen Realm, where I know they were nearly all killed more or less at the same time.

Nicoxtaf aked about doing the bees. There are two problems here: You need to be able to count to ten; and you need a decent map of the maze. Doing the bees is not as straight forward as it might seem. You cannot OBIT ME to find out how many are left. I had no doubt about Nictoxaf's abilities in these respects.

There was some talk about there being a PK?er about. The name JOY was bandied about, but did not appear on a QW. I formed the opiinion that if he/she had been about and had been a bit naughty, they were no longer in the Land. We continued without any further incident.

Meanwhile Lost in the Graveyard, I came across Ape4. I assume the Pag had opened but I never got round to checking up for certain.

It was while fighting one or two of the last remaining dwarfs that the time ran out with 41 mobs left alive. At the end there were only 4 players left of whom 3 were in the Tearoom. So at the end, it was as it started - a solo bash.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 24-07-2009 16:29 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 24-07-2009 18:36   
If you want to know if someone is invisible, you can type SYN <name> and it'll show they're online.

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crowley
pioneer

Posted: 25-07-2009 08:52   
Also, I keep meaning to come help with a bash one day soon, because the reports are getting me down, but my daughter is only in bed really at about 8.30, so it's impossible for me to get there at the start, and I always forget until about 10pm when you've finished!

View Profile of Crowley   Email Crowley   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 25-07-2009 10:18   
We dont finish till about 10:40 mate. If your next there next week, Blib will come round to your house and tell your kids stories about party hats, magic frogs and the time he was caught naked at Camden Tube Station.

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 25-07-2009 14:59   
That was Blib?

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Armand
explorer

Posted: 25-07-2009 15:58   
You can also just type their name on its own without syn, a bit faster to type.

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 25-07-2009 16:20   
Quote:

On 25-07-2009 15:58, Armand wrote:
You can also just type their name on its own without syn, a bit faster to type.

Nictoxaf the warlock tells you "joy a pk'er".
*"oongeeprookra
Royston the bash-general sorcerer says "oongeeprookra".
Because you can't see anyone else here, it may be that you are speaking to
yourself...
A pleasant warmness courses through your veins...
You feel better already.
Your stamina is 104.
*An evil, black rat (rat17) bares its razor-sharp incisors at you.
*qw
Crazyfool the stand-up wizard
Nictoxaf the warlock
Keal the warrior
Sephiroth the superhero
Doughnut the dingo necromancer-
Alkomissed the heroine
Throwaway the warlock-
Hellokitty the warrior
Royston the bash-general sorcerer=
Cenedra the mage#
*re doesnt show on qw invis?
You tell your listeners "doesnt show on qw invis?".
*The rat13 scuttles off.
*zz
ZZZzzz...
*You are too alert to sleep any longer. You have just woken up!
Your stamina is 105.
(14,950).
*k 4 r wi wp

*wh joy
I don't know the word "joy".
*You miss the rat5.

Armand
explorer

Posted: 25-07-2009 17:28   
I think he was saying "Joy, a pker" as in "Great, a pker".

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 25-07-2009 22:47   
There were a couple of gripes that I forgot to mention.

1. Somebody flooded the mine without warning and nearly killed two players. When a warning is not given I always suspect the intention is to kill some poor soul who may be down there.

2. Somebody moved the chart. There is no need to do this. It can be read at its normal location without even picking it up. It is annoying to have to go down the Mine and look for it in the Dwarven Realm.

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.