[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Curfewing
Author Curfewing
Eric
cleric

Posted: 17-12-2001 01:42   
You never hear much about people being curfewed nowadays - was just wondering if it still goes on (if so, any names? ), what circumstances a curfew will be placed, and what levels someone can be expected to possibly face one.

View Profile of Eric   Goto the website of Eric   ICQ status           Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Azrael
Wizard

Posted: 17-12-2001 13:05   
There has been no curfewing recently, purely for the reason that in absolute terms it's not really much busier at 6-12pm than it is at 6-9am. If we were going to curfew someone then it could roughly be translated as "Hi, we think you're [out of your depth | a cheat/sneak who doesn't deserve to live | etc] so we want to kill you, only we're too lazy to get up in the morning to play when you do, so we're going to force you to play when it's more convenient to us. Bye!"

Basically, curfewing happened on Wireplay because of the ease of playing with no-one else on compared with playing with 30+ people on. There's not really any need for it now unless we get that many people again.

Hope that helps.

View Profile of Azrael      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Akevjtfskq
novice

Posted: 17-12-2001 13:08   

Indeed, i was on at 3am last night. Lots of mortals on then for some odd reason.

----*Droo

View Profile of Akevjtfskq   Email Akevjtfskq      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Theman
cleric

Posted: 18-12-2001 19:29   
Well MUD is the ultimate attraction for insomniacs, perfectly placed to play at any time of day.
I fell for it...

View Profile of Theman   Email Theman      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Eric
cleric

Posted: 19-12-2001 13:54   
Would it therefore be possible to try find a time when no wizzes are on (if that's possible - maybe mid afternoon if we're all insomniacs ), and just play three or four hours a day and stroll toward wiz?

View Profile of Eric   Goto the website of Eric   ICQ status           Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 20-12-2001 13:13   
You probably could of, but not now, since you just told them your plan!
hehe.

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.