[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Last Night's Bash (19/11/2009)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Author Last Night's Bash (19/11/2009)
Armand
explorer

Posted: 22-11-2009 13:12   
I had fun playing my first bash in a few months. I managed to flee to the thief within minutes, and again fled to surly dwarfs towards the end of the set. Pagoda and giants were both open, and some players took down at least one giant by spam-killing it, as can be seen from the obit.

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
pioneer

Posted: 22-11-2009 14:49   
Well, the bash went okay for me at first. And then I got stranded in the rain at the galleon with the coal, with no chart in sight. And then, after I'd made it to the jetty, I used the wrong directions to get back to the galleon, and ended up losing the boat and the coal.

I fought with the apes inside the pagoda, and managed to take out ape8, ape10, and ape11. And then I went to the fissure area, and got attacked by a goblin I didn't think would venture into the wide fissure while trying to sleep. I fled a bit too late...

So from then, I did some kamikaze attacks on the giants at 'before shrine', and was joined in those efforts by Vixen and Kazoo. After a while, they finally went down.

The rest of the set ... well, we did the best we could, taking out as many of the mobiles from the giants area as we could find. Eventually, we got down to 49 mobiles. I tried to invite them all to a party in a certain location where we could take them all out at once. But they didn't take the bait. Oh, well.

Anyway, we did okay, all things considered.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Shantigh
friar

Posted: 26-11-2009 04:31   
Just as a note, the bash was still completable despite blockage in the mine. I had the kit to do it. But by the time we had giants open, it was a lost cause. Too few playing, and giants came out quite late on.

A good attempt though Was enjoyable!

View Profile of Shantigh   Email Shantigh   Goto the website of Shantigh   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Samson
friar

Posted: 26-11-2009 13:05   
I was waiting to get into the dwarf realm when a PKer decided that I looked like a mobile.

View Profile of Samson      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 27-11-2009 00:05   
Quote:

On 26-11-2009 04:31, Shantigh wrote:
Just as a note, the bash was still completable despite blockage in the mine.

Someone unblocked it too.

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.