[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report (10/06/10)
Author Bash Report (10/06/10)
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 10-06-2010 23:05   
Ok peeps here we go!
This week I decided I'd try a different tactic.. partly 'cos I didn't have the energy to run around gathering kit and kill all of the really powerful mobiles (although I did a bit of that in the end anyway) and partly cos I actually thought my idea might be a good one. Turns out I was right.. apparently.

The bash started off as usual, with Death dying to a watersnake.. I mean.. Royston killing the watersnakes. It's also worth noting the other 2 deaths tonite were Able who was ripped to death by the Griffin and Bootstrap who was slain by the Man.

I gathered the items I needed to my plan:
Some summon protection, a certain root, a weapon and when it appeared, a certain ring.

Basically my aim was to WH every mobile and keep active tabs on which ones were alive. It may have been a fluke, seeing as we've only ever done it this way once, but I didn't miss a single one throughout the whole bash.. and as such, every 5 mins or so, I made an announcment of which ones lived and people decided among themselves which order to down them in.

My first port of call was to thin the numbers to make my idea easier to pull off.. I killed all of the mobiles that had lots of multiples of.. so the bees and fireflies died quickly.. someone had killed the rats and most of the goblins were dead when I got there.

After a long run, the boar and the man were finally murdered, as was the ghoul (which guarded the keep treasure someone stashed there) and the spider.
The sealife and the skeletons were the last to fall.. I'm not too sure why it took us so long to kill the sharks.. maybe people are *really* scared of the weather changing...

The last mobile to die was the sk0. Several people went bravely to where it lived but sadly they couldn't get past the tight passageways.. so while everyone was shouting things like "wave the ptr" and "it's in a one-man room, oh no!".. I was sat in the hut with everyone else diligently trying to summon it.. after a few attempts it worked and we killed it!.. I was an enchanter.. go figure!

Congratulations to Shinigami for being attacked by Zedar by accident and living.. and then making sorcerer!

Overall it was a very positive and friendly bash!

- Chaos

[ This Message was edited by: Heiach on 10-06-2010 23:10 ]

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Miek
pioneer

Posted: 10-06-2010 23:19   
Loved it, best reset I've been in for ages.

Aye, made a couple of mistakes but nothing too bad (one involving the vampire another involving typing K II instead of K SK)

Well played, hope all can make it next week as I will try

View Profile of Miek      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 11-06-2010 02:25   
Yes was a great bash and I enjoyed it very much but I accidently forgot to kill the remaining goblins I believe I missed 2.

I dont like to go for shark's early because of there limited space of movement and I know for a fact they cant wonder off to far so the last 20 minutes seam's like a nice time to dispose of them.

Did'nt notice Zedar attacking me because of a real life distraction but luckily I caught it in time because 5 or so more second's and I would of died.

It was a nice team effort and once again good job to all of those that participated in the bash.

Shinigami

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 11-06-2010 10:28   
I fell off the North Mountain. Never did find the lynx.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 12-06-2010 12:57   
Quote:

On 10-06-2010 23:05, Heiach wrote:
I gathered the items I needed to my plan:
Some summon protection, a certain root, a weapon and when it appeared, a certain ring.

Mortals with plans, don't like the sound of that!

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 12-06-2010 15:47   
Then don't think of me as a mortal then..
I'm a not-quite-a-wizard-yet

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 12-06-2010 22:19   
That sounds like a plan!

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 12-06-2010 23:14   
Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?

[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.