[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report (17/06/10)
Author Bash Report (17/06/10)
Heiach
Wizard

Posted: 17-06-2010 23:09   
Quite an exciting one this time.. well there were lots of deaths at least! Now where did I put that.. ah here is it:

So yes, I started off much the same as last week. I killed all of the bees and started forming the list we'd use later on. I did unfortunately berk-up with the wolf and have to be saved by a kind-hearted Zedar. Sadly, as the obit above shows, he wasn't in time, but I was able to carry on from where I left off as Chaos the spellbinder!

We arranged for a dwarf team and they headed off with glee.. once they were dead we tacked the apes and then the sealife.. I know, the sealife was done in the middle, not at the end!

At one point the HB paid us a visit in the main land.. a visit that was short-lived in the end, muhaha. I took out the fox, z8, the ox, dragonfly etc.. just shortening off the list as much as I could, killing mobiles I knew I could kill... that was until I met the giantsnake... you know what happened there..

So there I was, in the Tearoom as Chaos the protector and people are shouting for me to tell them what's left still.
Not wanting to let the folks down, I jumped in as my other MU, Gdi and continued WHing, gave out a list and then went off to finish the dreaded giantsnake..

That didn't go too well either... I died for a 3rd time!
So I hopped on as Chaos again and gave him another whack:

I eventually managed to kill it as Chaos the now hero and went off to see where people had gotten up to.

It was at this point that everyone got together and made a golem team, leaving me, Sal and Domina to tackle the 3 remaining mobiles in the pagoda.

We lost Salvador along the way to the ghost. Me and Domina quickly slayed the manxsom foe and she then proceeded to sleep.. for quite some time.. which was hard with everyone shouting "med on yodel".
I begged to be deafened and it was granted to me.. I slept up to max life (with a little help (thanks again!)) and carried on while Domina slept. I took out the mongoose and the phoenix while they were still tacking the golem.

Eventually the golem died and every one cheers! I was just glad that everyone had fun, it doesn't matter that I died a lot.. I had fun and next time I just have to pay more attention to my stam rather than the list of mobiles I have in another window.

[ This Message was edited by: Heiach on 17-06-2010 23:15 ]

View Profile of Heiach   Email Heiach   Goto the website of Heiach          Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Miek
pioneer

Posted: 17-06-2010 23:13   
I was quite mad at myself for dying! haha
s'pose i'll get my finger out and get Zed to sorc again for next thursday... hope all can show up again! Except for maybe Buckrogers, yeah, you don't have to come.

Great report

/Z-R

View Profile of Miek      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Cradle
cleric

Posted: 17-06-2010 23:42   
Yup, very good bash. Nearly died a few times, fled at 6 stam to the last dw and it re-attacked but I killed it. Dwarf team was lacking, I solo'd many of them including the gaurd's and royal's maybe next time start and finish a group of mob's.

Congratulation's to all who participated,

Solidsnake/Shinigami

View Profile of Cradle   Email Cradle      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 18-06-2010 10:24   
I agree it was a good bash which was well led. It is a shame that out of four deaths Heiach suffered three. Zedar no doubt asked for his. But they will both bounce back very quickly.

Neat write-up too. Congratulations.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.