[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Mudmeet update
Author Mudmeet update
Huff
cabalist

Posted: 16-01-2002 22:55   
Slight change of plan, the mudmeet is no longer going to be held in Colchester, it is going to be held in Clacton instead, dont worry if you dont know where this is, it is about 15 miles from Colchester, so not far,
Venue information will be posted very soon.

Btw the reason i changed it to Clacton was because of the fact that the lodgings would be a lot cheaper then Colchester (Clacton being a seaside resort etc)

View Profile of Huff   Email Huff   Goto the website of Huff   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 16-01-2002 23:30   
But have you ever actually been to Clacton? It's a truely awful place (sorry to anyone who has the misfortune to live there!). It used to be my local seaside resort (so I know Colchester fairly well too) and god it was really dire visiting there! (Don't ask me why I visited it more than once!<G>) It must be the worst seaside resort in the UK!

Besides, the whole reason for holding it in Colchester was because of the whole home town to Richard and Mud thing!

Btw, Richard has a link to a Hotel, BB and Guest Accomdation site for Colchester on his site here.

Seriously though, I'm sure if people are going to go to a mudmeet they'll go to Clacton just as readily as they'll go to Colchester, but Colchester is such a nice place, and it's quite studenty too so there should be nice pubs and cheap accomdation.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Droo
Wizard

Posted: 17-01-2002 23:19   
Hey,

Don't mean to be rude, but where is it going to be? Seaside or Student? Id like to go somewhere with lots of nice pubs, cheap booze and pretty women!

Droo

PS. For that matter, whose all going to be going?

[ This Message was edited by: Droo on 17-01-2002 23:21 ]

View Profile of Droo        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 23-01-2002 16:11   
I'll be there Droo - hope your as sober as last time we met!

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Droo
Wizard

Posted: 24-01-2002 17:32   

Cant wait to seeya old man! :>

----*Droo.

PS. i think i owe you a drink this time!

View Profile of Droo        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Mike
pilgrim

Posted: 02-03-2002 11:47   
I WANT to go but my parents are out of town so il have to wait till they get back to ask etc but as soon as i find out if i can go il tell you all in the forums ok?

View Profile of Mike   Email Mike        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.