[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 18/11/2010
Author Bash Report 18/11/2010
royston
ranger

Posted: 19-11-2010 15:55   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2010

We started off dead on nine o?clock. To start with it was just Fatal and I. Fatal was, I think at Sorcerer level and I was still making my way up once again from the bottom at Swordsman. Sensibly, although he did not sound too confident about it, Fatal was elected Bash General.

We were joined very soon by Buckrogers, who, from what Fatal said afterwards and from the knowledge of my own efforts, (I don?t think I had accounted for more than a dozen mobiles by the end), did all the work.

My first flee was from the stag which attacked when I was still kitting up. Next I had two sepatate flees from Watersnakes . I reckon to succeed down the Well without a problem you need a real stamina of 100. Even at 93 it was not really enough. I got there in the end but it took too far too long. I also fled from the Griffin which was no surprise and also from the Golem which was. I should say the surprise was coming face to face with it. It wasn?t planned that way but it happened. Buckrogers had to save me from the Vicious Rocks. We had another go and it went to plan though I claim I had weakened the Golem to make it easy.

Everything seemed to get done and the SV dropped dramatically. The Dwarfs, the Keep the Evil Twins, were all done without any organised help. I joined in whenever I found either of the other two in combat, but there was no organised teamwork unless it went on between Buckrogers and Fatal, yet somehow it all got done.

The last mobile was the Snail. I was moving in a set pattern through the Formal Gardens two rooms at a time and QN?ing (Quickscan) at each pause, when it just appeared on a scan. One hit from the longsword was enough. This was the first time I killed the last mobile in a bash which I found really satisfying.

The snail shell was left behind after the kill as a Treasure. Before I had a chance Buckrogers appeared and snaffled it. I am still wondering what value it had. I suspect not a great deal.

Our thanks to Heiach who hosted the event without the sarcasm we have come to expect from other Wizards.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 19-11-2010 15:55 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Armand
explorer

Posted: 19-11-2010 16:07   
Quote:
This was the first time I killed the last mobile in a bash which I found really satisfying.

Congratulations

It is satisfying to initiate the 'k' command on the last mob and know that all you have to do is wait.

It is even more fun when you are down to the last few seconds and everything hangs on whether or not you will get that kill shot.

[ This Message was edited by: Armand on 19-11-2010 16:07 ]

View Profile of Armand      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
blib
explorer

Posted: 19-11-2010 16:43   
Quote:

On 19-11-2010 15:55, royston wrote:

Our thanks to Heiach who hosted the event without the sarcasm we have come to expect from other Wizards.

Yikes! That's a dangerous course you're embarking on, Royston.

Personally, I think that ALL Wizzes, especially Arch Wizards, do an absolutely spiffing job.

Yes, indeedy.

Nocomplaints from me whatsoever.

View Profile of blib   Email blib      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 19-11-2010 17:31   
Quote:

On 19-11-2010 16:43, blib wrote:

Yikes! That's a dangerous course you're embarking on, Royston.

Thank you for highlighting that. I will just sit on the beach and watch the tide come in and hope it goes out again.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.