[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 06/01/2011+
Author Bash Report 06/01/2011+
royston
ranger

Posted: 07-01-2011 11:05   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 6TH JANUARY 2011

This was, I felt, a strange Bash. It started off with 158 Mobiles in 105 minutes with just three players: Necrotic the Necromancer, Osterban the Swordsman and me at Hero. And I am not sure but I thought Unsure the Necromancer might be north but invisible and he got my vote for Bash General. It looks as though it was a vote wasted. In the event I was chosen, by a single vote from Cenedra (from the Tearoom) I suspect. Osterban shouted he voted for Heiach. What made it strange was that players seem to come and go and a lot of the time I felt I was on my own. Kingcobra put in an appearance and claimed to kill all but two rats. Gaia also appeared on the ?qw? list and stayed to the end.

I kitted up and went straight after the Watersnakes. Afterwhich, determined to have the dragon this time, I went on to deal with the two remaining rats. There were six including rat0.

Looking for a boat I came a cropper on the slippery rocks and died a silly death. Going back north I noted Cenedra and Gaia in the Tearoom. I was on my own. A successful Bash was just not on. It was not going to happen. Anyway I got the Dragon on the second attempt.

Back on the mainland we suddenly dropped to 50 mobiles and then even more suddenly to 40 as if by magic. So we were now at 40 in 40 minutes. With at least one other player the Bash might have been possible. First Gaia came in. Then Paine appeared. Gaia must have done all the dwarfs. I managed the Spider after fleeing from it once. Gaia also did the Keep. The Hunchback and the Banshee were still left. At this stage I was still unsure of the dwarfs and blew myself up in the mine as I still had a lighted brand in my hand. Second silly death. I recovered my kit with just 10 mobiles left. Together with Paine I went round all the Dwarfen Realm, visiting every room and confirmed that all the dwarfs had been accounted for. We were now down to 7 mobiles left and 14 minutes to go.

Soon it was just one ? the Golem of course. This is when it went totally wrong for me and I nearly lost everyone the Bash. I could not remember the way to the Hallowed Chamber and was dashing between the Sacred Room, the Antechamber and the Temple like a headless chicken. Players were shouting ?med now? and it was just not working. Eventually I made it, not without but Heiach appearing scene and gently bullying me a bit. No that?s too strong. He only looked in a particular direction from the Temple. What makes it all even more inexcusable was that I had a set of perfectly good maps at my side. But I thought I knew the way. I was so disturbed by all this (there must have been about twenty shouts to ?med?) that I forgot to collect my icons and had to go back in for them. Ho Hum.

All in all, a good but nerve-wracking Bash.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 07-01-2011 23:48 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zordell
cleric

Posted: 07-01-2011 12:48   
It was certainly odd indeed but you did it, I won't say we because I think I killed maybe 3 mobiles then spent the rest of the time wetting myself

View Profile of Zordell        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
hostilebane
novice

Posted: 07-01-2011 18:34   
umm i thought that i left 3 rats soz , did the bash succed:D
AND its OSterbane

Love from osterbane

[ This Message was edited by: hostilebane on 07-01-2011 18:35 ]

View Profile of hostilebane      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 07-01-2011 19:13   
Zordell, it was really great to see you there. You should do it more often. I can understand why a matriarch wants to avoid points but why not start a new persona?

OSterbane, sorry I will try and get it right in future. I will edit the report and get the spelling right tomorrow, maybe. Yes it was a successful bash.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 07-01-2011 23:48 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.