[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 11/08/2011+
Author Bash Report 11/08/2011+
royston
ranger

Posted: 12-08-2011 11:36   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 11TH AUGUST 2011.

I?m sure I am going to leave people out; there were so many. Among those present were Folly the Superhero, Sambor the Sorcerer, and Discodave the Sorcerer. They were all present at the Classical Ruin but during the course of play I also came across Ahti the Necromancer and Firedemon the Sorcerer. Once again we had experienced players coming back into the game after an absence and it made all the difference.

It took three of us to kill the Thief. Someone dealt with the Goblins, including to everyone?s relief, G10. Dioscodave volunteered to do the dragon. I, who had been elected bash-General, felt this was no time to lead from the front. I had that sense of feeling it would end in disaster. However, in a fit of remorse, I did kill the Spider. A mobile I find an absolute abomination.

After only 36 minutes of play (i.e. with 69 minutes left) we were down to 50 mobiles left and I could see no way this bash would fail. And suddenly three minutes later it was down to 36.

I helped Sambor fight the Wraith and Discodave came along and made a threesome for the Vampire.

But Heiach the Wuzard who had been overseeing all this was getting bored. I think Crazyfool had gone by this time. He suddenly had the urge to be creative and spawned some 48 goblins in the Goblins? Lairs and in all the passageways and stairs. I certainly came across G47. It was mayhem but pretty soon there were none left.

When there were a total of 15 mobiles left, I started to go through my list. There was a shark in the Sea and two skeleton about the palce anyway. For some strange reason I kept on ?wh?ing? ?bagpuss? instead of 'snugglepuss' and in the end went to look for myslef. It had gone. All the watersnakes had gone but not the pony. Someone came across the Old Man and as I was rushing I rushed past the Bison but could not find it when I went back. I got skeleton1, much to my surprise without help.

There was a roar of a lion somewhere. I found it outside the cottage and with complete abandon of everything sensible, wadded in. Folly was also there. Folly left. Folly came back. Folly left again. Ahti appeared. Ahti joined in. When the Lion died, my stam was amazingly still 108/120. Firedemon (now a Protector) arrived. Firedemon looked around. Firedemon left. Folly arrived. Folly left.

The very last one was a shark. When It was all over Discodave purported to attack me and I did not notice at the time the warning was in yellow and not red. But as I had no macros, I could not hit: ?k player f wp?, as I would have done using the Clio client . So I typed in ?use wp? instead and I was told I was not in a fight. I remember the trouble that caused last time.

All in all it was a very good bash enhanced by the additional Goblins. I did open up the Redwoods afterwards but no one was interested.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 12-08-2011 11:47 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 12-08-2011 18:03   
I can confirm I was there but had nothing to do with extra goblins.

I would have used Giants.

Thank you.

Cf

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 12-08-2011 18:36   
I forgot to mention the Baby Golem.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 12-08-2011 19:55   
Yeah lol, i had 40 stam left after golem and had to fight baby golem,, lucky i had a wf left over

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.