[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 10/11/2011+
Author Bash Report 10/11/2011+
royston
ranger

Posted: 11-11-2011 11:20   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2011

It started off none too well. Like me, Magog (or Mog as he became later known) likes to open up the Goblins? as soon as possible and he prefers to use the pointers to get there. But the idiot got himself killed in the Guard Room while still trying to work out the best way to escape. All this achieved was to increase the powers of G11 and G12. Anyone using the one available pointer, in the optimistic hope of reaching the Classical Ruin, would now find himself facing the two irate goblins. This resulted in two more deaths, before the goblins were finally overcome and the Pillar set up.

This all wasted so much time. What with that and losing three magic-users, it looked as we were on a hiding for nothing. For a very long time it seemed as though we were not going to make it. But towards the end, after steady slogging, we got the magic ratio to below the 1 mobile left per 1 minute of time. Again this time the Golem was the second from last to die. I am not sure which was the last but it was planned to be the hedgehog as someone was going to do an hh run. Once all the other mobiles are killed, provided there is still time, this is the moment to do it. Everywhere is opened up and there is nothing there to block you or attack you. But something had gone not according to plan; reading between the lines someone else had summoned the hedgehog and killed it earlier.

We had 27 minutes left at the end before the next reset. Plenty of time.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 11-11-2011 17:59   
Wow. You did it? Well done.

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
trollsmash
cleric

Posted: 11-11-2011 18:08   
I can't particularly point it out but I feel an inconvenience somewhere in this report and I humbly request it to be tenderized.

Your pal, -herbert.

View Profile of trollsmash      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.