[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Mudmeet
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Author Mudmeet
Richard
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 31-03-2002 12:19   
Karya>Whilst looking for a Hotel/BB in Colchester I found these more reasonably priced ones:

>Brightlingsea YMCA, Brightlingsea Road, Thorrington, Colchester CO7 8JJ; Tel: (1206) 302 221

Colchester has its own YMCA. For this, and a bunch of other hotels in the vicinity, see http://home.clara.net/chris-r/colchester/accommodation.html

Some of these are closer to the centre of Colchester than others. I'll answer geographical queries if you like; email me at richard@mud.co.uk .

Richard

[ This Message was edited by: karya on 31-03-2002 15:29 ]

View Profile of Richard      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 31-03-2002 15:31   
I spent ages last weekend looking for the YMCA for Colchester with no luck! Some of the BB's I mentioned actually came from that page too!

Btw, I had to edit that link because the forum software included the full-stop at the end as part of the link!

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Theman
cleric

Posted: 31-03-2002 19:26   
Huh? The link above dosen't have the details for the Colchester YMCA on it...however the cached Google version of the page DOES have these details on it. I can only conclude that for some strange reason these details were removed...

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:QSFvg16NT5gC:home.clara.net/chris-r/colchester/accommodation.html+colchester+ymca&hl=en

[ This Message was edited by: Theman on 31-03-2002 19:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Theman on 31-03-2002 19:29 ]

View Profile of Theman   Email Theman      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Billygoat
Wizard

Posted: 01-04-2002 17:46   
Pop Culture nothing seems to come out of you but sarcy, unfunny remarks about muds state and other people. Your attitude doesnt help the game and its so annoying! why dont you go to another game and moan about that without playing it? ive played mud quite a lot recently and ive had a GREAT time. muds definitely picking up, there are quite a few good players around and there are newbies too. Its reached a point where the problems of having 30 people on at a time (which i think people have forgotten) have disappeared and the numbers of players seem to be increasing (slowly).

see everyone out there

bg/Julia/moonshine

View Profile of Billygoat      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.