[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » I havn't Gone
Author I havn't Gone
royston
ranger

Posted: 09-04-2012 08:31   
I have not completely deserted MUD - only having a bit of a break. To be honest I have been playing a lot of skyrim in the mean time.

On the subject of skyrim I was looking at clips of mods on Youtube. After a while I was finding that the subject matter on Youtube had switched to things unconnected with skyrim. Somehow these other links got recommended to my friends on facebook. I don't know how it happened but I probably hit the wrong key in my anger and frustration. While the clip of the 1930's women doing gymnastics is by today's standard quaint; the graphic one of the murder of a teenager is plain nasty. A snuff. To those of you that followed the links, I can only apologise.

In any event I have decided to close my facebook account but cannot find how to do so. Can anyone help me?

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 09-04-2012 08:32 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 09-04-2012 10:35   
Hi Royston.

You have two options, either deactivate, or delete. The former lets you change your mind later on.

To deactivate, go to your home page, click the little down triangle next to HOME and select security settings. At the bottom of the list is an option to deactivate, and if you select it and confirm, it immediately hides your page(s) but you CAN log back in and reactivate. Of course you could just log in and go to

https://www.facebook.com/deactivate.php

Alternatively, log in to your account, then go to

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

and confirm you really do want to irrevocably delete it. And that's it, you are free of the tyranny that is facebook!

HTH

H

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots? It's not fair to deny me, the cross-eyed bear that you gave to me. You otter know!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Hawumph on 09-04-2012 10:38 ]

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 09-04-2012 16:43   
Hawumph,

Thank you. I have done it now.

A further link to a clip I looked at was posted this afternoon. This one was a genuine skyrim mod I looked at. But I did not ask for it to be posted on facebbok.

Half the trouble is, I think, with Youtube. You can look at a couple of clips on something and suddenly you are off topic.

Thanks again. I feel free!

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
trollsmash
cleric

Posted: 05-05-2012 10:15   
Are you sure you weren't inquiring after killable children modifications for skyrim?

View Profile of trollsmash      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 06-05-2012 00:00   
Quote:

On 05-05-2012 10:15, trollsmash wrote:
Are you sure you weren't inquiring after killable children modifications for skyrim?

Tempting. Soooo tempting. No I got mods for invisibility, lock picking and a very nice houseboat in the sky.

Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 09-05-2012 14:56   
Quote:

On 05-05-2012 10:15, trollsmash wrote:

Dwarfs?

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.