[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » MT & ABC as you've never seen them!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Author MT & ABC as you've never seen them!
Karya
Witch

Posted: 02-03-2002 20:53   
A first ever in the history of mud magazines - we have an intersite cooperative magazine! For the next issue of Muddled Times we will be joining forces with mud2.com's Admiral Bombow's Chronicles!

Both magazines will be published, but the content will be shared (except for site specific things like the gossip columns and editorial).

Is this the start of something great? Only you can make it so! Send in your articles or whatever else you'd like to see in "print" to either myself at karya@muddled-times.com or contact Hawumph at mud2.com.

The deadline for both magazines is the 25th March.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 18-03-2002 20:40   
Don't forget to tell them that I have a column in the next issue.

Don't forget, now.

View Profile of Popculturemonkey   Email Popculturemonkey   Goto the website of Popculturemonkey   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Theman
cleric

Posted: 21-03-2002 18:33   
*sigh I'd like to think I'll get round to writing an article but looks unlikely...

View Profile of Theman   Email Theman      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Zalagar
cleric

Posted: 21-03-2002 23:19   
Question: When will the new edition(s) be out?

I've already submitted my contribution. As I write this, there are two or three more days left for people to send their submissions if they haven't already done so.

But then again, if you're not satisfied with the state of your article, feel free to hold off until the new edition. Chances are good there will be more editions of Muddled Times and Admiral Bombow's Chronicles.

View Profile of Zalagar      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 22-03-2002 08:25   
Quote:

On 21-03-2002 23:19, Zalagar wrote:

On the 1st April and every other month after that on the 1st of that month.

View Profile of  Karya   Email  Karya      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 23-03-2002 11:50   
Oh, and I nearly forgot.

Jericho will have a column in the forthcoming issue (that's if he gets the article to me on time ...)!

The deadline is this Monday for anyone else that wants to send in something, and both Muddled Times and Admiral Bombow's Chronicles will be out on Easter Monday!

Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 23-03-2002 19:49   
Uh, yeah...

It's coming. Been busy.

View Profile of Popculturemonkey   Email Popculturemonkey   Goto the website of Popculturemonkey   ICQ status             Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Maxmage
cabalist

Posted: 23-03-2002 21:15   
Hi Karya! Any chance of a crack at the ice princess quest sometime so I can review it for MT?

Maxmage/Apeomancer <who's home for 4 weeks for Easter now!>

View Profile of Maxmage      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 23-03-2002 21:32   
The Ice Palace Quest will be running at 6pm tomorrow evening (as per the Event Calendar).

Maxmage
cabalist

Posted: 25-03-2002 17:54   
Ah, thanks Karya! I've had a decent go at it now, you should have a review in your MT mailbox ...cutting it a little fine, since this is the day of the deadline, but it's not too late to get it in is it?

Maxmage / Apeomancer

View Profile of Maxmage      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Karya
Witch

Posted: 25-03-2002 18:03   
Quote:

On 25-03-2002 17:54, Maxmage wrote:
but it's not too late to get it in is it?

No, it's not too late, and thanks. But you need to check your e-mail box too ...

Theman
cleric

Posted: 25-03-2002 20:26   
Great...I had a nice little article all prepared and XP does a "It's time to format your hard-drive. What's that you don't want to? Opps..."

But I will not be beaten by a mere deadline, I still have about 3 and 1/2 hours remaining to type something up...now all I need is an idea.

View Profile of Theman   Email Theman      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 29-03-2002 19:40   
I didnt even know about the deadline. I emailed you for no reason.

Sorry..put it in when you can.

Paul

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Theman
cleric

Posted: 29-03-2002 21:41   
As the late Douglas Adams once said, "Just after the deadline has passed I begin to think I should start to write sometime soon"

Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 02-04-2002 00:49   
Quote:

On 22-03-2002 08:25, Karya wrote:
Quote:

On 21-03-2002 23:19, Zalagar wrote:

On the 1st April

Oh, really?

Karya
Witch

Posted: 02-04-2002 00:53   
It's all ready and waiting.

But it is a combined effort, there's more to consider now.

Come now, Muddled Times has been going for 2 years now and it was only ever late once when I was ill.

You're way to quick to put people down.

Droo
Wizard

Posted: 02-04-2002 02:43   

Dont worry Karya, its like being hungry, makes the food taste all the better...

The crypic wizard.

Droo.

View Profile of Droo        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Crazyfool
Wizard

Posted: 02-04-2002 12:18   
Im looking foward to it. Although I think my story was a bit insane even by my standards. The only one ive written while NOT under the influence of certain drugs so...

View Profile of Crazyfool      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Popculturemonkey
friar

Posted: 02-04-2002 16:50   
Gah, I'm not 'putting anyone down'. I'm just having a little tug on your chain is all.

As I've said before, I'm a big time Muddled-Times supporter and I'm glad it's been running for so long.

Hawumph
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 02-04-2002 17:27   
Oh dear - its my fault its late folk - I went on holiday and just left it all up in the air - but I think its all finished now so a few last minute checks (of the LATE ARTICLES!!!! You think editors do it all at the last minute just cos thats when you write it???) and another great issue will be ready for your perusal.

View Profile of Hawumph   Email Hawumph   Goto the website of Hawumph      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.