[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 01/11/2012-
Author Bash Report 01/11/2012-
Turrican
Arch-Wizard

Posted: 06-11-2012 08:36   
In case Royston has forgotten...

There was another bash, 65 mobiles were left!

View Profile of Turrican      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
royston
ranger

Posted: 06-11-2012 14:12   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2012

This was the Halloween Bash. This means that some of the usual mobiles were replaced by different ones and there were a few new additional ones like imps. We started off with just three players and we were soon down to just two: Secondlook the Necromancer and me at Superhero. Gibbet the Sorcerer was killed by the Phantom of the Opera fairly soon into things and decided not to come back in. Children who were extra mobiles were particularly difficult and I am sure Orc10 who substituted for Goblin10 was much more powerful. I came back in after fleeing and quitting from it and eventually overcame it, leaving my way to clear out the rest of the Orcs, polish off the substitute rats (gremlins) and then go after the dragon. For once that went the way it should, pushed me up to Champion and very soon I was at Sorcerer level. I met the Phantom of the Opera at the Deck on the Wreck on the way to the Island. We just ignored one another. While I was doing this, Secondlook was in the Dwarfen Realm sorting pumpkins out. (This was all getting very surreal). When I got back to the main land I found a few pumpkins about all looking for trouble. I eventually made my way to Dracula?s Mansion. Renfield was easy but by now I did have the longsword. I explored the place and found another four rooms I knew nothing about. An extra two in the cellars and a Priests? Hole with a room leading into it. I found the painting I was determined to swamp in the Cellar:
A painting of a man with piercing red eyes wearing a cape, covers one wall.
*val t
The value of the witch's hat is 0 points.
The value of the key10 is 6 points.
The value of the longsword is 25 points.
The value of the wall painting is 839 points.

I got Secondlook to help me lift it to no avail:

Royston the dragon-slaying sorcerer says "help me".
*Secondlook the necromancer is now helping you.
*gt
You can't take the weight of the wall painting.
*"still cant take weight of painting
Royston the dragon-slaying sorcerer says "still cant take weight of painting".

I seem to remember having the same problem trying to shift the piano in the Admiral Benbow. I had five players helping me and still could not move it to see what was behind.

But by now there were only four minutes left and too many mobiles still left alive. Even though there were only two of us, it was great fun. And thanks to Heiach for loading and supervising the Bash.

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.