[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash report 20/12/2012+
Author Bash report 20/12/2012+
Folly
pioneer

Posted: 21-12-2012 19:28   
I think four people took part in the bash.

Peterpan the sorcerer
Hakkar the superhero
Folly the necromancer
Alexander the warlock

After the initial run around for kit and then a visit to the Classical Ruin I headed to the Pagoda. I made a start on some apes that live on the ground floor when the shout went out to assemble at the Keep. I thought that sounded like a good idea and headed over. Peterpan and Alexander were there and it wasn't too long until the Maiden was defeated. I killed a crow.

Newly equipped with the broadsword (thanks Peterpan) I went back to the Pagoda to gain some enlightenment. There wasn't a ghost on the first floor, but there was an ape. I managed to kill him without arming him and giving him all my wafers for a change. I then went up the floors killing any mobs I saw on the way. I also killed the Mongoose and the Phoenix.

After resting up I went to take on Ape0. It didn't really go to plan, but still better than normal. Ape0 got away but I managed to not lose magic or let any of the apes steal the broadsword. So I went to kill the monk instead.

I then met up with Peterpan, I'd planned to introduce him to the Giant Snake and the Tiger, but we ended up having a fight with apes instead and then Peter went shark hunting. The bash was going well, the sv count was dropping at a good rate. I headed back into the pagoda to kill the Giant Snake and Tiger and heard that Alexander had summoned sk0 to the hut.

The sv was down to 40 and there were still lots of apes to kill. I found ape0 who didn't get away this time. Everyone else was doing all the work as the sv count kept dropping. I killed a few more apes. I'd been hoping Royston would join us, but we were getting towards the end of the bash and among the surviving mobs were 6 watersnakes the pony and the snowbird. I killed the pony and the bird. I hate those watersnakes.

The sv was now down to 9. I started to wh stuff and found the Ox in the pine forest. After taking care of him the sv was down to 5. I could be wrong but I think the 5 consisted of 4 watersnakes and the mob I always forget, the Golem. I didn't kill any watersnakes, Alexander took care of the Golem and with 14 minutes to spare we all got the 3k bonus. Marvellous.

*read board
Written on the board is: "
Team Bash Scores:

13/12/2012 - 51 minutes left (Royston, Pushover, Peterpan, Folly, Robby and
Slenderman)
20/09/2012 - 35 minutes left (Xiax, Royston, Hjorvard, Moonlight and
Teslacoil)
06/12/2012 - 35 minutes left (Rhedvitra, Zalagar, Folly, Alexander and Plonk)
13/09/2012 - 30 minutes left (Xiax, Royston, Hjorvard, Folly and Hood)
20/12/2012 - 14 minutes left (Alexander, Peterman, Hakkar and Folly)P
04/10/2012 - 136 seconds left (Deafknell, Secondlook and Teslacoil)

(P denotes that the pagada opened)
".

[ This Message was edited by: Folly on 21-12-2012 20:20 ]

View Profile of Folly      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kaif
cleric

Posted: 22-12-2012 04:20   
A good read Folly! Sorry I missed out on meeting the tiger and snake -- hopefully, next time?

I still feel a little killer's remorse about offing the jolly snowman . At least it wasn't Santa (hehe).

It was lots of fun as usual.

Peter*P*an

View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
slenderman
novice

Posted: 24-12-2012 00:37   
I have picked up the slack and has murdered Santa a fair few times over the last few day's.

Merry Christmas all,

From Slenderman.

View Profile of slenderman   Goto the website of slenderman      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.