[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 09/01/2014-
Author Bash Report 09/01/2014-
royston
ranger

Posted: 13-01-2014 12:38   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSAY 9TH JANUARY 2014

I knew it was going to be difficult with just Kiwi and me playing. Pippin joined in later and was a very welcome sight. Kiwi did all the hard work and I did all the easy stuff. Anyway he seemed to be managing well without any interference from me. We did more or less accidentally meet up in the Dwafen Realm. I thought at first I was on my own and for once doing spectacularly well but after fleeing from the Dwarf King and Dwarf Queen who had combined against me, it became apparent that Kiwi was there saving the day, the way he does, in a high state of invisibility, which explained my great success with the dwaves.

The last mobile I killed was the piglet. It was strange that it got overlooked. The ogre was done but not the Golem. I am not sure how many were left at the end but it must have been about 15 or 16. The Golem my have been fodded by a Wiz as for a lot of the time Kiwi and I were on our own. We did our best and it was a moral victory if nothing else.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 13-01-2014 12:46 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 13-01-2014 21:42   
It was a fun time and I think we got to an SV of 14 by the end. Now I know why the King and queen were asleep when I caught up with them! They died very easily so you must have made an impression.

I suspect that the golem, canary, ghoul, and hunchback were left - but really not sure what else - maybe Heiach could illuminate us?

[ This Message was edited by: kiwijock on 13-01-2014 21:51 ]

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.