[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 23/01/2014-
Author Bash Report 23/01/2014-
royston
ranger

Posted: 24-01-2014 14:46   
BASH REPORT FOR THURSDAY 23RD JANUARY 2014

It is difficult to say whether last night's bash went any better than last week's. It seemed to go a little bit better but we never got to the 1:1 ratio and again the Golem was still alive at the end.

For me personally it was a lot worse. I got the Goblins done and most of the rats and then went after the dragon. It found me in the thicket (I was looking for something to open up the Fairy Ring) and it was on me instantaneously. I managed to escape with just a singeing. Back in the land and on the Island I picked up all my kit and this time successfully concluded my business with the dragon. However, still not managing to open the Fairy Ring, I went back by sea. On the way back I was attacked by a shark and fled when my stam. reached 25. I drowned of course. Back once again I re-kitted with new kit, finished off the remaining rats before tackling my old friends the Watersnakes. Then I wasted a lot of time searching for a parachute to get me off the North Mountain. In a flash of brilliance I realised that I did not need one with the Pag being open. So it was on to the Pony and the Snowbird. I was told that there was a Snowleopard about but it was lurking around in the Blizzard and I had to decide to come back later for it.

I never did though. I mopped up a few creatures mainly in the Formal Garden and suddenly it was all over. I scored a total of 1,162 points that set. Not an exceptional score for any set let alone a bash.

I must add it was good to see Nero again. It has been a long time. But it would have been better to see him doing a bit instead of idling and gossiping in the Tearoom.

[ This Message was edited by: royston on 24-01-2014 14:48 ]

View Profile of royston   Email royston      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
trollsmash
cleric

Posted: 27-01-2014 10:28   
Just another loss under Kiwi's command. Business as usual...

View Profile of trollsmash      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 27-01-2014 16:53   
bewbs

[ This Message was edited by: Gaia on 27-01-2014 17:08 ]

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Seifer
Wizard

Posted: 27-01-2014 17:22   
Don't listen to Ahti, he's rubbish at everything.

View Profile of Seifer      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 28-01-2014 06:21   
Admittedly it would have been a quite different result had a certain someone not entered the land causing the pagoda to open, then leaving. Just as we'll Blib didn't turn up and open Giants

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.