[New Topic]   [Reply]
[Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
MUDII Forum Index » » General Chat » » Bash Report 20/3/2014+
Author Bash Report 20/3/2014+
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 22-03-2014 00:00   
After a brief Sorc war as a warm up were all set up for this week's bash...... It is possible, just very slightly, that someone forgot the sorc war was over.....

I forgot to start logging so this brief report is from memory some bits may well be out of sequence.

Crazydimnd (warlock), Misuzu (Cleric!!!), Secondlook (Warlock) and Dillema (Warlock) headed north. Zedar stayed around keeping Heiach and Cenedra company with the tea. Cenedra complained she didn?t have any biscuits to dunk tho. With a powerful party like that in the land this should have been a good quick bash, Little did I know. For some strange reason Crazydimnd was bash-general, despite my many and frequent protestations in the past they did it again!

It started off fairly normal kitting up and doing the pillar. I assume Misuzu was doing insects as she had the title dragon fly slayer fairly soon. I took on the dragon and got the more important and higher scoring version not too much later. While waiting for the scaly one to die I started in on the dwarfs, while Secondlook was underground killing watery reptiles and cleaning up the North Mountain. I have no idea what Dillema was doing - always seemed to be in the crypt when I checked, presumably recovering from some battle or other. Pagoda was open so he may have been in there - feel free to fill us in Dillema...

I had cleared out the minor dwarves and was working my way steadily thru the various guards and had just resited to zz a bit when the 'fun' started. Out of nowhere 'Someone' attacked me - now I KNOW there were no dws left, so I have to assume that one of the players had a temporary fit of colourblindess and forgot that the mobiles are the ones in that delicate MAGENTA colour!!! The actual form of the attack was new to me and did have me confused for some time after I fled - I wont discuss it further here, but I had been thinking very hard about not 'doing a royston' while at my site. I think I ended up back in the tearoom on 4 STA, so it had been close. After getting my breath back there for a while I headed back in - Bluestone showed up about now but didn?t join in. The SV count was looking good for the time remaining btw. After getting back to full STA I got a reasonable weapon and Secondlook and I headed up the Pagoda to get the Mongoose and friends (What Mongoose? asked Misuzu). Misuzu was running round the pagoda, and decided to try out the tiger - barehanded I think - Go Girl - use that Kung Fu!. She was later heard to say it hits like a Giant . I reached the top of the Pagoda, when I suddenly dropped everything I did say i got a wp - but forgot all about protection and re-appeared in one of the tombs along with the hunchback(!!) and 'Someone' who of course attacked, with no kit and low STA again I was soon back in the tearoom. I can not blame their colourblindness now. They obviously agree that I should not have been general. Hawumph was now holding court along with his ferret (which was being cuddled by Cenedra). After listening to conversations about ferrets and trousers for a few minutes I had enuf and headed back in again to stam up for the last few mobs. Dillema did the Golem, and I think the jellyfish was the last MO. Secondlook, Misuzu, and Dillema feel free to add in what you were up to - this feels very one sided and read more like my personal blog of failures this week!

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kaif
cleric

Posted: 22-03-2014 04:09   
Nice write up Kiwi! I wondered why everyone was being so quiet. Hey, you lived to fight another day (got to keep thinking positively )!

View Profile of kaif      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Miek
pioneer

Posted: 23-03-2014 10:24   
I killed the ogre! Yay

View Profile of Miek      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
kiwijock
cleric

Posted: 24-03-2014 04:08   
Apologies that I missed you from the list - you didn't hand around long!!!

View Profile of kiwijock   Email kiwijock      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
[New Topic]   [Reply]
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic

These forums may be read by anyone, but only registered mudII.co.uk
players may post. When posting, please refrain from behaviour
not tolerated in the game.

These forums are moderated.